Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ciderbeans

Official Match Day Thread - Bristol City Vs Rotherham

I wasn't impressed by Cotterill, would like to get behind him but it's hard when his start is barely beating Tamworth and then 1-0 down within 3 minutes of home football. Not saying this is to be expected but I'm certain he is not the man to turn things around, I only hope he proves me wrong, I really do.

Seems like the City players are telling us all we need to know about what they think of the new gaffer in the first quarter hour of this match. And Marv's body language in his interview AND what he said told a similar story.

Still.. we must get behind Hoof Ball Cotts.

Seems like the City players are telling us all we need to know about what they think of the new gaffer in the first quarter hour of this match. And Marv's body language in his interview AND what he said told a similar story.

Still.. we must get behind Hoof Ball Cotts.

But they haven't played for the last 5 managers

So i see everyone has thrown the towel in after 15 mins, well done chaps.  3/4 of the game left. COYRS!

Can you blame us when this team is pure undluted dog excrement?

So i see everyone has thrown the towel in after 15 mins, well done chaps.  3/4 of the game left. COYRS!

Who gives a flying **** what anyone on here thinks or does? Makes no impact.

Can I have a football club to play with, Daddy? Please, please, please, it's nearly Christmas and I've been good.

Hoof 0 Rotherham 1

ffs there is no evidence that city are going to play more long ball under cotterill than we did under "who gives a **** about winning" SOD

GIVE THE MAN A ******* CHANCE

To be fair if we press them hard, a team of Rotherhams calibre will tear ys apart with their slick interplay. Tactics of sitying deep and hoofing it long are justified early on.

ffs there is no evidence that city are going to play more long ball under cotterill than we did under "who gives a **** about winning" SOD

GIVE THE MAN A ******* CHANCE

Oh, the irony!

To be fair if we press them hard, a team of Rotherhams calibre will tear ys apart with their slick interplay. Tactics of sitying deep and hoofing it long are justified early on.

Sounds like they are tearing us apart.

Sounds even worse than usual....

I take no pleasure in saying this, but this is the worst performance I've seen in an absolute age.

They're stood still.

I take no pleasure in saying this, but this is the worst performance I've seen in an absolute age.

They're stood still.

Cheers JT good time to have the flu for me then!

Not many attempts becaus guess why, no creative players in centre mid. Elliot and gillett are breakers up of play, not forward passers of the ball. We need Reid and burns on for creativeness and pace!

No that's rubbish, do we wait until we are 3 down?

Im only joking. They are a poor third divisikn team and we are worse.

2-0. This is he worst team ihave seen since 1986.

Absolutely appalling. If only you could see how bad Rotherham are, thats what hurts.