IGNORED

Sl On Radio Briz (Merged)

REDOXO

Wow ,this is very scary.

Does the number of fans missing correspond to the number of Lindley's pies available on the following match day !!!!

Are you suggesting a Sweeny Todd scenario?

Mind you, with Lindley's pies, I'd be counting the missing police horses...

just a different point of view. Your all just a bit precious, no offence intended. Just try being fans first!

All? I'm confused. I couldn't generally give a flying one about what's on a forum, yet it genuinely seems to bother you.

My advice is dry your eyes, take a deep breath and don't log in to view something you clearly hate so much.

I believe if you polled most city fans (and remember most don't even use this excuse of a forum) they would rather close down the waste of space that calls itself the supporters trust and close down this laugh a minute forum, than risk losing the Lansdowns. What we need is less fan power not more for godsake. This forum has never agreed on anything. How on earth it could represent the majority of good honest people is beyond me. Just try supporting and cheering on your team and leave it at that ladies!

Now, now John. Where's your manners? You are sounding rather grumpy this afternoon. Have you been back in the Old Station again?

All? I'm confused. I couldn't generally give a flying one about what's on a forum, yet it genuinely seems to bother you.

My advice is dry your eyes, take a deep breath and don't log in to view something you clearly hate so much.

Ah if only, I've tried! But I must confess to being hooked! Likewise just ignore me. But I also have a view, sorry if it doesn't follow the party line. I just think if you all stood back and listened to yourselves a bit you'd see what I mean. No way to carry on those of you who would represent the views of the learned fan! Come on everyone group hug!

Problem being RA isn't shackled by the restraints that are financial fair play! The FA is now the prudent housewife to Sir Steve's horn of plenty....vicar!

Err... Neither was Steve lansdown untill this year. As an aside to the money input it was interesting to read abramovich is a very hands on owner, involved in all aspects every day, unlike Steve who made a decision to back off and delegate, which has gone well.

Are you suggesting a Sweeny Todd scenario?

Mind you, with Lindley's pies, I'd be counting the missing police horses...

As they say the proof of the pudding is in the eating.they all probably dropped in for a coffee with our old chairman Steve and it went something like,

" ah so you want my board out ! Thanks for coming pleased to meat you"

Bingo ,killing two swords in one stone.

If you eat a Lindleys and it does not agree with you there is yer answer.Anti board stance= indigestion .

I believe if you polled most city fans (and remember most don't even use this excuse of a forum) they would rather close down the waste of space that calls itself the supporters trust and close down this laugh a minute forum, than risk losing the Lansdowns. What we need is less fan power not more for godsake. This forum has never agreed on anything. How on earth it could represent the majority of good honest people is beyond me. Just try supporting and cheering on your team and leave it at that ladies!

well said Mr Lansdown.

ps are you Steve or Jon

Archived