IGNORED

Magpies Vs Bristol City F.c. Match Thread

Looks like we're getting the little bit of luck that has deserted us for a long time.

I'm listening to the Notts County commentary and they're a pretty livid bunch!

Sounds like we weathered an early storm before we managed to crock one of their best players without even a hint of a booking, we then get what appears to be an incredibly lucky penalty, and then manage to crock their striker too.  The injuries totaled about 12 minutes and the ref added on about 4!!  I'll be amazed if he doesn't add at least 10 at the end of 90 mins - if he doesn't the County commentator will blow a gasket I think!

They're saying that if the ref gives the penalty then he'll be giving one at every corner.  Sounds VERY soft.

I'm pleased that Reid & Pack have been brought back in and pleased that we're up at half-time.  All I'll say is that it appears we've ridden our luck a little in terms of the penalty and the fouls/injuries.

Seems as if 'Cotts' has instilled an 'edgier' attitude to some of our lads!

Looks like we're getting the little bit of luck that has deserted us for a long time.

I'm listening to the Notts County commentary and they're a pretty livid bunch!

Sounds like we weathered an early storm before we managed to crock one of their best players without even a hint of a booking, we then get what appears to be an incredibly lucky penalty, and then manage to crock their striker too.  The injuries totaled about 12 minutes and the ref added on about 4!!  I'll be amazed if he doesn't add at least 10 at the end of 90 mins - if he doesn't the County commentator will blow a gasket I think!

They're saying that if the ref gives the penalty then he'll be giving one at every corner.  Sounds VERY soft.

I'm pleased that Reid & Pack have been brought back in and pleased that we're up at half-time.  All I'll say is that it appears we've ridden our luck a little in terms of the penalty and the fouls/injuries.

Seems as if 'Cotts' has instilled an 'edgier' attitude to some of our lads!

As I understand the rules you have to add the injury time on in the half it is due. If he adds it on at the end of the match he should not be refereeing in the professional game.

As I understand the rules you have to add the injury time on in the half it is due. If he adds it on at the end of the match he should not be refereeing in the professional game.

He played about the right amount at the end of first half.

Still not kicked off 2nd half yet.

Archived