IGNORED

Magpies Vs Bristol City F.c. Match Thread

We came away with a point. Just the same point that we would of had if we were 1-0 down for most of the game and managed to equalise in the dying minutes ourselves. If this had happened we would been celebrating, or at least not so deflated as we are now wouldnt we?

This all sounds very much like what people were saying last season.

I hope to God I'm wrong but I really don't think we'll be ok.

How can anyone have faith in this current team to turn things around?

The faith is in short supply when the gaffer is changed far too often. On the plus side the decision our board made pales into insignificance when you look at Spurs, particularly WBA and shortly at Crapdiff Franchise.

I just cannot believe our decline its just crazy

Oh I can. It was written, probably not when GJ parted company with the club but probably when Millen was put in charge after the Copout and around the time SL sailed into exile; that was like going from the proverbial sublime to the ridiculous in 1 day. Those 24 hours, when you now look back, defined and commenced this clubs subsequent few years of inexorable decline. But I am always the optimist and I have to believe that, this time, we have now, today, reached the bottom.

We came away with a point. Just the same point that we would of had if we were 1-0 down for most of the game and managed to equalise in the dying minutes ourselves. If this had happened we would been celebrating, or at least not so deflated as we are now wouldnt we?

However, our players are fragile flowers, bless them, they won't have the same confidence had we scored a late one.

The faith is in short supply when the gaffer is changed far too often. On the plus side the decision our board made pales into insignificance when you look at Spurs, particularly WBA and shortly at Crapdiff Franchise.

The gaffers lose far too often so are changed.

Archived