IGNORED

The Bountyhunter Fanzine - New Issue On Sale Boxing Day Including...

Merrick's Marvels

Can I just warn all Otib forum users and City fans in general NOT TO APPROACH, under any circumstances, either Mr Marvellous Merrick or Mr ExplosiveSewerage,on Boxing Day, anywhere in the vicinity of Ashton Gate. These two are well-known to forum mods and local plod. They are likely to be armed with box fulls of unsold, unreadable tosh, and with the temerity to charge you a couple of your hard earned quids for the dubious "pleasure." If you do see either of these two "characters" threatening supporters with their fans thingy, (NormanHunter? What is it called? Frankly, who cares...)en route to the game, please inform Mr Dave Floyd at AG immediately. Thank you. And Keep Safe.

And don't worry, Mr Splurge, sending umpteen free copies up to the Director's Suite - we're not interested. No thanks, and no thanks. Merry Christmas!

Don't tell me you're something to do with this "fans zeen" rubbish, BigTone? I wouldn't have had you down as one of those "sorts," well, not this bloody dismal one??

Nowt to do with me R H LadyBoy. I am far too busy working as a professional dueler

Apologies to my usual customers down there at Bar BS3.  I'm still officially on Paternity Leave!!

You can still pick up your copy today though, opposite The Natch Wall on the corner of Duckmoor Road.

My usual Sales Service will resume at the next edition. :yes:

Apologies to my usual customers down there at Bar BS3.  I'm still officially on Paternity Leave!!

You can still pick up your copy today though, opposite The Natch Wall on the corner of Duckmoor Road.

My usual Sales Service will resume at the next edition. :yes:

I'll let you off, just this once mind!

Hi to whoever sold me the one v Walsall, I was the cyclist who caught you unawares.

Well, I see you ignored my advice (above) to not approach these people, but to do so on a bicycle is a sensible precaution. I gather that my warning may have been somewhat ott and that these fellows, with the sun shining, a home win and the City rising up the table, will be in greater cheer today. But if you have a bike, it might still be best to use this to snap up your copy today...

Archived