IGNORED

Walsall Match Thread

Major Isewater

Are there not more important things in life than the accuracy of the attendance figures?

Something better to talk about?

Well, if you want to talk about the meaning of life, this is probably the wrong forum.

I, for one, would like to know the REAL attendance!

Are there not more important things in life than the accuracy of the attendance figures?

Something better to talk about?

Absolutely, but we can't just talk about the single most important thing in life.

Maybe just me, but when I read about games from the past and how we used to get 30-odd thousand I want to believe that was how many watched.

Absolutely, but we can't just talk about the single most important thing in life.

Maybe just me, but when I read about games from the past and how we used to get 30-odd thousand I want to believe that was how many watched.

we did and was number 29,999 through the gate before my mate

It's a bloody disgrace. As a fan of this club I want to know how many people actually watch the game.

Well, if you want to talk about the meaning of life, this is probably the wrong forum.

I, for one, would like to know the REAL attendance!

Every team does it... Arsenal being the prime example. 

If we were top of the league, I'm sure we wouldn't be as concerned as to what the actual attendance, as opposed to announced attendance, is..! 

If we were top of the league, I'm sure we wouldn't be as concerned as to what the actual attendance, as opposed to announced attendance, is..!

I'd just like to know why they do it. Or perhaps they could provide 2 figures.

Maybe SL could just buy up all remaining seats as a way of putting in money. He could then report a full house every game if that's what turns him on.

• Admin

If we were top of the league, the missing STHs would more than likely be at the ground.

Archived