IGNORED

Eco

Under SOD 16 passes would of been across the defence 4 times.

Now come on, mathematically that doesnae add up:

left-back to centre-half 1 is one pass

centre-half 1 to centre-half 2 is two passes (total)

centre-half 2 to right-back is three passes (total)

and then the same back again, meaning three passes per full width of the defence.

16 divided by 3 is 5 and a third times across the defence, ie 5 times the full width of the four players plus a final one pass (this being one third of a full width of the four defenders full passes width and third times thirteen equals, ah, um....)

What was the sum again?

Lets hope that you drop the anti Cotterill stance and actually go and watch a game without all of your prejudices against the bloke.

And that people cease the snide digs at O'Driscoll.

I'm totally peed off by both factions here. The decision has been made and Cotterill is doing well, so far. Let's get behind the team and stop fighting last year's war.

It's quite clear that O'Driscoll has left a decent squad and that Cotterill knows how to manage it. Let's support it.

I'm totally peed off by both factions here. The decision has been made and Cotterill is doing well, so far. Let's get behind the team and stop fighting last year's war.

It's quite clear that O'Driscoll has left a decent squad and that Cotterill knows how to manage it. Let's support it.

I'll call him out when he continues to make snide remarks of a new manager. This bloke has made no secret of his thoughts on Cotterill, he doesn't rate him based on nothing more than a warped view of how he thinks he will play a side and who he thinks he might get to sign. Most people have an open mind and let the manager get on with the job of getting us out of the shit, but not this bloke.

I think you'll find most on here have an open mind regarding any new manager who comes in, then there are his type, the ones that cant wait for the first defeat to tell everybody I told you so.

I gave up on O'Driscoll the day he left the club, you say your piece at the time and move on and support the new manager whoever it was, that's the way it should be. Not this bloke, he sits back taking cheap shots at a style of play that hasn't even been played, but mud sticks eh?

Lets hope that you drop the anti Cotterill stance and actually go and watch a game without all of your prejudices against the bloke.

It's a genuine concern of mine that he will revert to a more "direct" ugly style of football when given the chance to sign players.

It is also a great hope of mine that he will not do the above.

Your hissy fit is just embarrassing.

It's a genuine concern of mine that he will revert to a more "direct" ugly style of football when given the chance to sign players.

Genuine concern and great hope? What a load of horse shit.

You made your mind up the day he got the job and before you saw a single game. You aren't fooling anyone.

Genuine concern and great hope? What a load of horse shit.

You made your mind up the day he got the job and before you saw a single game. You aren't fooling anyone.

Of course I had concerns from day one. Like manyother City fans I was underwhelmed by his appt. What's the issue? Take a deep breath, other people are allowed to express different views to you.

Of course I had concerns from day one. Like manyother City fans I was underwhelmed by his appt. What's the issue? Take a deep breath, other people are allowed to express different views to you.

I was underwhelmed. I decided to back SC and judge him based on what I saw for myself.

So far I am pleased with what I've seen and how he comes across.

Your unity plea would carry more weight if you had not been one of the vocal minority opining that the club was going down the pan on the day Cotterill was signed.

The behaviour of some posters at that time was a total embarrassment to BCFC and themselves as supposed adults.

The majority who wanted to wait and see how things panned out were abused and risible posts like "I'm never going to AG again" went unlaughed at.

A number of posters whose opinions on football I had hitherto respected made themselves look utter idiots on that day.

For that reason, there has been quite a bitter taste left on this board for some of us.

Not really going to happen.

His main principle has been to keep the ball rolling and (players) to keep moving. Hoof ball not promoted.

Archived