IGNORED

Tyrone Barnett

TomBCFCUK

taken from twitter:

shit if you want to play good football, perfect for hoofball. Slow and lazy.

On his day he looks a quality player, when its not his day then he can be bloody awful

I can't believe my eyes, people want TYRONE BARNETT at their club, hahaha!

:pinch:

Fans slagging off player who is leaving shocker....

taken from twitter:

shit if you want to play good football, perfect for hoofball. Slow and lazy.

On his day he looks a quality player, when its not his day then he can be bloody awful

I can't believe my eyes, people want TYRONE BARNETT at their club, hahaha!

:pinch:

Pretty much the same was said about JET

Interesting views on "Tyrone" taken from The Exiled Robin blog earlier in the season just before Posh came to AG...perhaps a more honest appraisal of him: ...

Good spot, and like you say, much more worth listening to than the keyboards warriors out mouthing off because he's about to become an opposition player.  

Bet if JET was to be picked up (hope he's not mind) they'd be plenty of people announching what a lazy slacker he was, regardless of the truth of the situation.

Ask 99% of city fans and they would say kilkenny is a shocking player (me included! ). However he is doing something right at Preston.

If he signs lets judge for ourselves what type and how good of a player he is.

Exactly. We signed Harewood and everyone said he was Shit.

Ask 99% of city fans and they would say kilkenny is a shocking player (me included! ). However he is doing something right at Preston.

If he signs lets judge for ourselves what type and how good of a player he is.

Agree with last sentence, as for Killkenny he is ok in a team doing well, ala Leeds until the wheels started to come off, his time with us we were never successful, it'll be interesting to see if Preston's season goes tits up the thoughts of it's fans.

Agree with last sentence, as for Killkenny he is ok in a team doing well, ala Leeds until the wheels started to come off, his time with us we were never successful, it'll be interesting to see if Preston's season goes tits up the thoughts of it's fans.

I think you are right. Lets see what happens if the results start turning for the worse and the Preston have to dig deep because that is where he came up short for us.

Bizarrely enough I ended up sat next to a guy who claimed to be "Killas best mate" at a wedding recently. Kept telling me that Kilkenny wasn't suited to the way we were having to play due to our league position and also told me that he was completely devastated at some of the reactions from the crowd.  All I kept saying back was he might be right and I don't hold anything personal against the guy! Didn't work out- he needed to move on everyone's happy now!

If we play this at Wolves we will get destroyed.

wolves looked average when they lost to Gillingham on TV last week. City need to be positive in the next few matches. Although the matches look difficult, the defence is getting stronger, and the team can score goals. My prediction against Wolves is 1-1. (I haven't managed to get any predictions right so far this season but there must be a first time )

Destroyed? I don't think so, not many is any teams will destroy us, we have tightened up at the back a lot. 

Just need to put away the chances and we can beat most in League 1, I should bl00dy hope so anyway.

That team looked way too lightweight in the middle. Keep the game tight imo.

If we play this at Wolves we will get destroyed.

You mean the team with 1 win in 7, and that against Crewe?

And they'll be fending off bids for several players over the next few weeks, along with having to play their 3rd choice keeper.  

I see them having a tricky month until we meet them at the end of it, unless we beat Watford, then we'll not play them till later anyway.

That team looked way too lightweight in the middle. Keep the game tight imo.

but the original post said Elliott/Pack in for Reid for away games.

I disagree though, I think Reid's put himself a lot more recently, Marv wants to get his foot in and Pack puts himself in there in his own half, but mysteriously seems to pull out in the oppositions half.

With 3 CB's, Doyle wouldn't be given the freedom he got in previous games as one can push forward and Pack showed on Saturday with Fabrini, he can track from Midfield

If Jesus Christ signed for City, some people would still say he only got the job because of his Dad :whistle:

Knowing our fans impatience, if JC signed for us in the January window he would have to perform by eastertime or he would get crucified.

Apologies for the irreverence.

SC is now the third manager to come to this conclusion.

Don't wish to lay into the lad but surely SURELY if this transfer goes through Taylor will get shipped out on loan or otherwise?

He's behind a teenager in the squad now, he's gotta know he's done here.

He could drop Wes.... that's what SOD would do, and wouldn't think twice about it either.

The Least agro decision is drop Wes and keep Taylor on the bench ..... job done.... of course i hope that doesn't happen

another interesting decision needs to be made re the fact that Fontaine is in the 18 man squad now, again would you drop Carey ?

if you try and name an 18 man squad for Saturday, then you will see what i mean about some tough decisions over the next few weeks.

two will miss out plus Brundle

Will it be Wes and Louis ? i really hope not

He could drop Wes.... that's what SOD would do, and wouldn't think twice about it either.

The Least agro decision is drop Wes and keep Taylor on the bench ..... job done.... of course i hope that doesn't happen

another interesting decision needs to be made re the fact that Fontaine is in the 18 man squad now, again would you drop Carey ?

if you try and name an 18 man squad for Saturday, then you will see what i mean about some tough decisions over the next few weeks.

two will miss out plus Brundle

Will it be Wes and Louis ? i really hope not

Burns won't miss out, don't be suprised to see taylor leave in the near future when barnet signs, wes is getting vital experiance from the bench and i can see that continuing,

Carey will miss out due to age imo as well

I'm seeing this signing as more of a hindrance than a help..

1. Bad blood between him and Cunningham could unsettle the camp.

2.signed from rivals Peterborough. Agent to make is turn bad. Odd to sign a rivals striker.

3. Our current shape and formation is working for us. Unless Barnett is a sub I don't want his signing to mean we got two up top with jet behind. It affects the way the rest of the team play. We have good balance atm.

Just not sure about this one. And what happened to wes Thomas?

I'm seeing this signing as more of a hindrance than a help..

1. Bad blood between him and Cunningham could unsettle the camp.

2.signed from rivals Peterborough. Agent to make is turn bad. Odd to sign a rivals striker.

3. Our current shape and formation is working for us. Unless Barnett is a sub I don't want his signing to mean we got two up top with jet behind. It affects the way the rest of the team play. We have good balance atm.

Just not sure about this one. And what happened to wes Thomas?

You could say this about any striker we sign though, if we signed Thomas would he go straight in the team or would he be on the bench? Same dilemma. Barnett is a decent striker at this level and is certainly more of a goal threat than taylor, if we can bring players who can improve our squad its only a good thing. And Barnett definitely makes it stronger.

Oh and Wes Thomas is on the raidar of a few championship clubs, so its a bit unrealistic.

Archived