IGNORED

City V The Bantams Match Day Thread

Kid in the Riot

Seems strangr were discussing a deal with forest to extend gillets loan if when everyone is fit he is only on the bench. Thought we were going to sign players that are better than we already have, hence Barnett coming in and Taylor leaving.

Would have started gillet today.

Marv had his best game of the season last Saturday, would have been harsh to leave him out imo. Perhaps Bradford are a big tall team and Marv is in there to help counter this.

BRADFORD CITY:

1, Jon McLaughlin 
2. Stephen Darby 
4. Ricky Ravenhill 
7. Kyel Reid 
9. James Hanson 
11. Garry Thompson 
16. Carl McHugh 
18. Gary Jones © 
22. Matthew Bates 
23. Rory McArdle 
27. Oliver McBurnie 

Substitutes: 

12. Arron Jameson (GK) 
6. Luke Oliver 
8. Jason Kennedy 
14. Mark Yeates 
15. Matt Taylor 
17. Alan Connell 
19. Jordan Graham

Interesting.

Seems strangr were discussing a deal with forest to extend gillets loan if when everyone is fit he is only on the bench. Thought we were going to sign players that are better than we already have, hence Barnett coming in and Taylor leaving.

Would have started gillet today.

Maybe at home. I'm sure Elliot is playing due to Bradford aerial threat. A squad should provide different options.

Just got off the blower to someone there. Apparently Warnock enquired about the City job but we'd already approached SC.

Also Bristol Rugby are moving over for next season but DESsO pitch not in for 2 years. So next season could be interesting..

I was looking at the pitch last night, and it was defo not looking as good as it has in past seasons at this stage.... very sandy for sure.

I appreciate the weather but if it were the same next season with the egg chasers playing we may have had an issue !

Going back a bit.......1988 I think.........League Cup Q/F  took 2,500 of which i was one........won 1-0  goalscorer could have been Alan Walsh, then went back to my overnight guesthouse for two or a few ....and heard we had Notts Forest in the semis next morning.........good times

I think we scored in the first ten minutes of the game, the lads in the second car of our group couldn't find a parking scace and turned up 15 mins late..... bugger! ;-)

It was the first two minutes. Had only just got to our place in the tinpot terrace stand when we were surged down about thirty feet! Spent the rest of the game with a bloke behind us blowing an airhorn every two minutes... ears were ringing for days afterwards! Longest 88 minutes ever. Good times indeed! :yes:

Archived