IGNORED

Watford Away (F.a. Cup Third Round Replay) Match Thread (Merged)

ScottMurray'srightboot

I've seen plenty of strikers miss plenty of chances, take benteke first goal since September last night, baldock is our second top scorer, he always gives 100%,

you must of wanted Trundle and byfeild dead for the amount they missed

On the contrary, rated them both very highly, and rate Baldock. He's just so ******* frustrating.

oh I forget our defense is rock solid and we have a strong midlfield that stops every one,

the fact we have to score 2 to win a game is a disgrace not 1 player missing ******* chances

Baldock misses at least one golden chance (normally a 1 on 1) which he misses every single game. always helps when your bottom to take your chances when you get them ehh??

I've seen plenty of strikers miss plenty of chances, take benteke first goal since September last night, baldock is our second top scorer, he always gives 100%,

you must of wanted Trundle and byfeild dead for the amount they missed

You must be joking, no City team has created this many takeable chances for many years.

Baldock's catalogue of misses is completely unparalleled as far as BCFC goes.

Come on Monk, I'm not even sure it's up for debate that he's wasteful.

no he misses his fair share but people seem to blame him for our league position, I'm sure any club in the bottom half of League one would love him in their side, he has 10 league goals 5 less then the top scorer in the league and 2 less then jet

Archived