IGNORED

Watford Away (F.a. Cup Third Round Replay) Match Thread (Merged)

ScottMurray'srightboot

Tad disappointed by tonight. Just doesn't seem like they want it. Just playing out the time. Talk will again be about baldock's inability to convert 1on1's. League is more important however so maybe it's a lucky escape

True about Baldock - but I also heard the commentators saying that Watford missed a bunch of sitters too.  I'm sure it balances out.

Think kitr is anti sc but he has a point, if we've only kept 1 clean sheet in 8 games we are going to struggle to win games.

Same problem when sod was in charge, just don't know what the answer is to defending set pieces, apart from practice on training ground.

Well done my friend, you are the voice of reason tonight :clap:

All I did was point out the bleeding obvious.

I can't see us signing another defender so maybe another striker/winger coming in will signal a more attacking approach and accept we are going to continue conceding a goal a game.

Think kitr is anti sc but he has a point, if we've only kept 1 clean sheet in 8 games we are going to struggle to win games.

Same problem when sod was in charge, just don't know what the answer is to defending set pieces, apart from practice on training ground.

There is a huge difference, SC is trying to win games, SOD only ever tried not to lose games, as SC said only wins will save us from relegation.

Archived