IGNORED

Watford Away (F.a. Cup Third Round Replay) Match Thread (Merged)

ScottMurray'srightboot

There is a huge difference, SC is trying to win games, SOD only ever tried not to lose games, as SC said only wins will save us from relegation.

I don't think that's right EMB, no manager would survive long just trying not to lose, and SOD has had a long managerial career.

Looks like SC's honeymoon period is now well and truly over.

Safely now I can only see a long bleak run of games with no wins. At Forrest I think he managed 7 consecutive defeats, sadly I can see the same happening here.

Ridiculous thing to say. That result tonight was against a Championship side who really should be in the top 10.

Safely now I can only see a long bleak run of games with no wins. At Forrest I think he managed 7 consecutive defeats, sadly I can see the same happening here.

what are you talking about?

We just lost in the facup to a team in a higher league. So what. Get over it.

Good grief. Unbelievable.

You are overly gloomy.

Ok, I'll bite. I'm not sure how you have decided this. We just lost to a team who are mid table in the Championship in a cup game. This has no bearing at all on how the rest of our season will shape up. He was without 2 players, one of which he has just signed on loan and one whose loan he has just extended, so obviously they are players he rates.

I was going to urge you to forget about the cup and concentrate on the real work, but you have obviously decided the outcome already. Whatever floats your boat I suppose, Boatman. I'm just not ready to drown yet.

There is a huge difference, SC is trying to win games, SOD only ever tried not to lose games, as SC said only wins will save us from relegation.

There maybe a difference as you say, but we still aren't keeping clean sheets. I think sod tried to win games but after the start of season we had went to negative at times, we didn't concede as many but stopped scoring as well.

Sc has gone a bit more attacking at times but we still are letting in goals, and until we stop conceding we aren't going to win many.

Are we really the biggest team in Bristol ? We took just over a thousand to Watford and the gas took almost 2 and a half thousand.

Ha, What the does that prove?

Shall we compare season ticket sales or average attendances over the last 100 years. They're same as every other team, play away against a much bigger club in the FA Cup and they take a good following, how many did they take to Crawley?

Fair play to them for taking 2000+ to a ground they've hardly been to in 20 years, fair play to us for taking 1000+ to a ground we go to most seasons.

Archived