Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ScottMurray'srightboot

Watford Away (F.a. Cup Third Round Replay) Match Thread (Merged)

oh I forget our defense is rock solid and we have a strong midlfield that stops every one,

the fact we have to score 2 to win a game is a disgrace not 1 player missing ******* chances

Baldock misses at least one golden chance (normally a 1 on 1) which he misses every single game. always helps when your bottom to take your chances when you get them ehh??

oh I forget our defense is rock solid and we have a strong midlfield that stops every one,

the fact we have to score 2 to win a game is a disgrace not 1 player missing ******* chances

Come on Monk, I'm not even sure it's up for debate that he's wasteful.

I've seen plenty of strikers miss plenty of chances, take benteke first goal since September last night, baldock is our second top scorer, he always gives 100%,

you must of wanted Trundle and byfeild dead for the amount they missed

You must be joking, no City team has created this many takeable chances for many years.

Baldock's catalogue of misses is completely unparalleled as far as BCFC goes.

Come on Monk, I'm not even sure it's up for debate that he's wasteful.

no he misses his fair share but people seem to blame him for our league position, I'm sure any club in the bottom half of League one would love him in their side, he has 10 league goals 5 less then the top scorer in the league and 2 less then jet

Paul Robinson scored against our neighbours.

Nasty piece of work, but credit to him.

Stout fellow tonight.

Cmon you reds.

Got a feeling we'll equalise late on.

Is this officially the most boring commentator in the country? Always tries his hardest to make it sound like a pre season friendly.

Came to soon in game for him according to Adam Baker

I can't hear him - so that's one advantage of the fact I can't get onto Player. Perhaps instead of not adding anything to the commentary our "head of media" could get on the phone to whoever runs Player????

4 chances so far apparently but according to sky the bbc and the official club website we've only had 1 shot which was baldock's header, and we all know how well known he is for his aerial ability

I can't hear him - so that's one advantage of the fact I can't get onto Player. Perhaps instead of not adding anything to the commentary our "head of media" could get on the phone to whoever runs Player????

I've tweeted him twice, no reply yet

Keeper saves left footed Jet shot through a crowd of players, does well to hold on to it with Reid following up.

4 chances so far apparently but according to sky the bbc and the official club website we've only had 1 shot which was baldock's header, and we all know how well known he is for his aerial ability

You seem to be in a bit of denial that Baldock is a very wasteful striker???

Cmon you reds.

Is this officially the most boring commentator in the country? Always tries his hardest to make it sound like a pre season friendly.

Probably, and he even sounded depressed giving out news of the Birmingham goal to a Bristol City listenership. :doh:

Good save by Bond, I wonder if he's related to Len, our old keeper

don't know but i had commentary of Luton on Three counties radio and they have a player called John Shaw !

i thought Shawly not our old stopper !