IGNORED

It Is Me! The Mighty Bristol City Vs The Franchise Match Thread

You Do The Dziekanowski

Said to the bloke in the paper shop here that i hadnt gone because of weather etc.

He goes "What division are Bristol in?"

Cheeky ####. I felt like replying a higher league than fking Oxford Utd but then he might start pi$$ing in my milk he holds back.

We do need to push up the fricken table!

Said to the bloke in the paper shop here that i hadnt gone because of weather etc.

He goes "What division are Bristol in?"

Cheeky ####. I felt like replying a higher league than fking Oxford Utd but then he might start pi$$ing in my milk he holds back.

We do need to push up the fricken table!

Oxford. One example of a team that hasn't benefitted from their new stadium.

More seriously, I reckon this one will be difficult. Dare I say it, we're a team in transition from O'Driscoll style to Cotterill style, and I reckon that will take time.

PS And no, that's not a cue for a row between the Seanophiles and the Cotterillites. It's just that any change of manager results in New Manager Syndrome for a few games and then a drop in form as the new manager imposes his style on the squad. I hope we've left ourselves enough time for SC to impose himself on the team and drag us out of the drop zone. It shouldn't be too difficult, given the tiny gap between us and mid-table.

Someone has already stated that this is a 'must win game', so I will merely remind us all who the next two matches are against.

Has to be 3 points, as we will get nowt from the next two games.

3-1 City - JET to score the second with an over-head kick from 30 yards, in his last game before he signs for Boro.

Attendance 11,571.

Weather report to follow, if I can be arsed.

Someone has already stated that this is a 'must win game', so I will merely remind us all who the next two matches are against.

Has to be 3 points, as we will get nowt from the next two games.

3-1 City - JET to score the second with an over-head kick from 30 yards, in his last game before he signs for Boro.

Attendance 11,571.

Weather report to follow, if I can be arsed.

Are you going to the shops today?, I have some items I need.

Look on the bright side, Red Ox, the game will probably be called off with a water-logged pitch.

If Horace is found underwater we drowned, if he is found floating near the goal mouth, I 'accidentally' reversed over him, before tossing him over the Dolman.

Please, please, no more thread drift about the match .................

Archived