IGNORED

It Is Me! The Mighty Bristol City Vs The Franchise Match Thread

You Do The Dziekanowski

piss off how is that fair on williams???  looks like the youth policy is slowly leaving

That's a bit much too read into one team selection.  Isn't Williams coming back from injury anyway?

I'd probably take Williams over Flint but, to be honest, I think we've relied on Williams a lot more heavily than anyone (even him) expected at the start of the season.  There's plenty of time for him to force his way back into the picture and hopefully we'll finally have four decent centre-backs...

Someone has already stated that this is a 'must win game', so I will merely remind us all who the next two matches are against.

Has to be 3 points, as we will get nowt from the next two games.

3-1 City - JET to score the second with an over-head kick from 30 yards, in his last game before he signs for Boro.

Attendance 11,571.

Weather report to follow, if I can be arsed.

Might not be too far off with the gate.

I went to Wickes a couple of hours ago and counted 7 individuals in the vicinity of the ground who might have been football fans.

In fact 2 old blokes were actually in City colours, although one very nearly slipped over while crossing the road at the traffic lights, so may or may not be in attendance.

As for the weather - it's been drizzling but no rain at the moment in BS3.

Ominous clouds though for the walk down............

Might not be too far off with the gate.

I went to Wickes a couple of hours ago and counted 7 individuals in the vicinity of the ground who might have been football fans.

In fact 2 old blokes were actually in City colours, although one very nearly slipped over while crossing the road at the traffic lights, so may or may not be in attendance.

As for the weather - it's been drizzling but no rain at the moment in BS3.

Ominous clouds though for the walk down............

Fontaine and Carey?

Should add i have a fair bit of faith in Cotterill right now to not get on his back on team selection.

Hes made me like going again (he says not going because of hangover and weather...)

You think you've got problems? Do you know what it's like to have a birthday in mid-January?

Coming down the pub to celebrate my birthday, Dave :drunk2: Do I have to, Aiz? I've been p1ssed for a fortnight

A few years ago I threw up at the start of my birthday p1ss-up :ill:

Someone has already stated that this is a 'must win game', so I will merely remind us all who the next two matches are against.

Has to be 3 points, as we will get nowt from the next two games.

3-1 City - JET to score the second with an over-head kick from 30 yards, in his last game before he signs for Boro.

Attendance 11,571.

Weather report to follow, if I can be arsed.

It'll be 12,050. It always is.

H'mm...

Wouldn't read too much into that.

Think the most significant thing is Fonts is no longer in the squad. Think that probably spells the end for him. Wouldn't be surprised to see him leave on loan again, maybe to Oldham to join up with lee Johnson?! You heard it here first!

Wouldn't read too much into that.

Think the most significant thing is Fonts is no longer in the squad. Think that probably spells the end for him. Wouldn't be surprised to see him leave on loan again, maybe to Oldham to join up with lee Johnson?! You heard it here first!

I certainly hope so.

You think you've got problems? Do you know what it's like to have a birthday in mid-January?

Coming down the pub to celebrate my birthday, Dave :drunk2: Do I have to, Aiz? I've been p1ssed for a fortnight

A few years ago I threw up at the start of my birthday p1ss-up :ill:

I was only going for 2 pints last night.

Next thing I know I'm lined up at KFC in Leicester a Square at 3am.

City v MK Dons was in jeopardy from that point on to be fair

Archived