IGNORED

It Is Me! The Mighty Bristol City Vs The Franchise Match Thread

You Do The Dziekanowski

I was gutted that I couldn't go today, have been to all the home matches so far this season. I am now starting to think perhaps it was a good decision that I couldn't go as the only highlight would have been the pre match KFC :facepalm:

Lets hope the 2nd half will be different, but an early goal will be needed or one just before half time to keep us in the game :fingerscrossed:

The more I watch Flint...the more I dont understand why we signed him.

In fairness though, this team really are woeful. We had some great chancea early on but MK Dons look the far more accomplished team.

Our inability to defend and our pathetic finishing will cost us dear this season. We absolutely smack of relegation fodder

I was afraid this might happen. A bit of New Manager Syndrome and then poor results as the new man takes charge. It'll get better, but it may be too late :(

I don't know how any of this is the fault of a new manager. He fielded a team and gave them tactics to go out and play a certain style that lets face it should be three or four goals to the good. As a manager you hire employees/players based on there skill set and all you can do is trust them to perform their duties to the best of their ability. If they fail to do that you have to be brave and make changes. I believe Cotts is that man.

Makes you wonder mk dons tap up Baldocks agent and then he misses chance after chance. Very good work by mk dons manager to unsettle him, surely it was an illegal approach.

I would say you have a point... but considering Baldock misses at least 1 sitter per game....Im gonna say this has nothing to do with it

Archived