IGNORED

It Is Me! The Mighty Bristol City Vs The Franchise Match Thread

You Do The Dziekanowski

I don't know how any of this is the fault of a new manager. He fielded a team and gave them tactics to go out and play a certain style that lets face it should be three or four goals to the good. As a manager you hire employees/players based on there skill set and all you can do is trust them to perform their duties to the best of their ability. If they fail to do that you have to be brave and make changes. I believe Cotts is that man.

Read what I said. I didn't say it was his fault. It's the standard process after a change of manager.

I don't have a problem with Cotterill; I think and hope he'll come good. I just hope it's in time...

Read what I said. I didn't say it was his fault. It's the standard process after a change of manager.

I don't have a problem with Cotterill; I think and hope he'll come good. I just hope it's in time...

This.......its deffo lookin dodgy now for this season..

Sorry Aizoon, not an attack on you or your post. Just venting my frustration, should have just posted a comment instead of quoting you. I too believe he'll come good and pray that it will be in time!

Basing this on chances missed, surely we'll keep making chances and take some ? Next goal crucial obviously.

How our new signing doing ?

Looks OK. Reasonable debut. Arguably at fault for the first goal too early to judge. He's playing left defence and. Should be central in my opinion

Unfortunately for me, attending games isn't feasible. For those of you that have witnessed Baldocks one on one misses would he benefit from pulling the trigger sooner rather than trying to round the keeper?

He doesn't even do that.

He just blindly hits it and it usually is straight at the keeper.

He us truly awful when put through on goal.

JET is the guy you want through on goal.

Archived