IGNORED

Karl Robinson Comments

BcFcOneLove

We were wide open second half because we were chasing the game, that's why they created chances. We score first and we can close up the midfield, they score and we have to open up.

One or two up after 10 minutes and we could have sat back and hit them on the break, simple.

We were the better side and at no stage did we deserve to lose.

I especially like Mr Robinsons quote of apart from the goals they didnt have any chances. Spot of Alzheimers there mr blinkers robinson. Your boys were fortunate not to be atleast 4 down at HT.

Isnt it funny how everyone watches the same game but in making comments clearly havent really watched it!

About 7-4 to us wouldve been a fair reflection!

I completely disagree.

We had at least FIVE guilt edged chances in the first half alone and should have been three up inside ten minutes such was our dominance. If they go in their heads drop

The fact that our midfielders constantly didn't track their runners from midfield with Pack the worst culprit gave them a toe hold back into a game they were looking to get a right tonking in.

With us chasing the game we were a lot more open at the back but there was a growing feeling that we'd open them up every time we attacked.

Their manager is talking out his rear. They were slowing the game down, their keeper got booked for time wasting and they didn't seem to be in any hurry even when we pegged them back to 2.2.

I'm actually disappointed we didn't get the winner rather than relieved we got the draw such is the optimism now being generated by Cotts.

You can see why he'd say that after going in at ht 2-0 up, but really 2-0 the other way round would've flattered them. It was more even after the break in terms of chances but we still had the better of it and even at 2-2 had several chances to seal it.

After we levelled only one team really looked like winning it as they slowed the game down for a spell and took the wind out of our sails.

Did you miss the gilt edged chances they had in the closing stages plus flints fantastic diving header that went inches over the bar.

City's weakness is that they are not capable of grabbing a game by the scruff of its neck and controlling it.

I think City deserved the win yesterday, based on the chances we had in the 1st half, i was amazed how we didn't score!

MK had chances too but apart from the 2 good finishes, nothing as clear-cut as ours.

Saying that, at 2-0 down i'm very happy with the point, and we nearly lost it at the end when Parish fumbled that powerful drive.

Im not sure he is. Yes we could have been ahead early but they had chances to bury it in the second too when through on goal. Im relieved we got the draw but if i was in their shoes today i would have seen that as 3 points dropped.

If they somehow saw it as 3 points dropped they really are deluded, they did get a point after all, 3 more would make 4, and that never seemed likely. ;)

Archived