IGNORED

The Official 'no Teeth Wanderers' Vs Bristol City Match Day Thread

bissellredhead

8 pts from 7 games for SC. 9 pts from SODs last 7 games.

Hardly the "bounce" we were expecting under a new manager? We seem terminally ****ed going back 3 years at least...and conceding more goals than ever.

Having watched Brentford last night, they WILL create plenty of chances Tues. Not looking good.

SC has 9 points from 7 games (2w,3d,2l. That's 1.28 per game, Carry on like that and we'll get another 26 points to get us to 50 points in total. In 4 out of the last 5 seasons that has been enough (in the other a team went down on goal difference with 50 points).

We have 20 games left and still have to play all of our relegation rivals a second time from Gills in 14th downwards. These are going to be the really key games starting with Carlisle next week, rather than away games against the like of Wolves and B'ford which are rivals will probably lose as well.

Our Father,
which art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name,
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done,
in earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive them that tresspass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the Kingdom,
the power, and the glory for ever and ever.
Amen

My abstract comic stylings have been nominated many times at the Edinburgh Fringe, though yet to break through, I'm hoping to have my own TV show on BBC1 prime time in the next fortnight. 

the clues in your user name... you've already been there done that etc once haven't you?... Celebrity still waiting to get out again  eh?

Archived