IGNORED

Minute Silence Tonight? Pete Seegers (Merged)

TV Tom

Surely the minute's silence should be held by the club that originally had the song as their anthem, as we know the Gas stole that along with the ground they are playing in. Not much to be proud of really is there. I suppose they could all stand there and hang their heads in shame for a minute?

Surely the minute's silence should be held by the club that originally had the song as their anthem, as we know the Gas stole that along with the ground they are playing in. Not much to be proud of really is there. I suppose they could all stand there and hang their heads in shame for a minute?

Quite right

Or just stay silent for 90 minutes, wait they do that every week :laugh:

Or just stay silent for 90 minutes, wait they do that every week :laugh:

Unless we are getting beaten at Brentford in which case their club officials will flash our score on their scoreboard during actual play. This will be greeted by rapturous celebrations on the terraces irrespective of what is actually happening on the pitch.

The guy that just loved to get everyone singing. Rest In Protest. Have us Reds had a better one?

I'm sure you'll join Alan Shearer in saying, "Who the f...king hell were you?" as we remember the Great Man, try to forget THAT bloody song (which shall not be mentioned here) that he mistakenly sang way back and forgive him for that as we recall his classic tune about the sad decline of Eastville in its later years, "Where Have All The Flowerbeds Gone?"

We might have surrendered to Wolves, we might well succumb to the Bees tonight, indeed, League One might just prove too much for us this time, but "We Shall Overcome" "the likes of" bloody Burton, Newport, Morecomb, Fleetwood etc next season, surely to bloody God??? If we don't, there'd better be some protest from the people (preferably in song, round a camp fire in Grev Smyth Park. See you there...)

Failing that, as a futile two-fingers to the nimbys in LA, we could all gather in the appropriate spot and serenade SL with a heartfelt rendition of "This Land Is Your Land." See you there for that. Bring your banjo.

Or, WE COULD JUST WIN SOME Fkin football matches. End The Bloody Suffering Now: Win Some Matches.

If Pete was here now, he could get some inspiration from all this bloody suffering.......

Archived