IGNORED

The Official City V Nylons Match Thread

Aizoon

So, I guess this is the acid test as to whether those laying the blame for our defensive woes at the feet of JET are right.  I presume those who see him as a liability expect a clean sheet tonight now; we'll see.

Me?  I hope we do well, regardless of line up, but it being Marvin not Wade Elliott in the middle tonight, and with a CB on the wing, I see next to no creativity in that team.

I pray and pray hard to be proven wrong.

Why is Reid on the bench?

Why isn't Maloney RWB?

No point of JET being on the bench IMO. Not going to be a game changer off the bench.

Feeling much less confident after reading that team

Agreed, from yours and mine perspective it seems the obvious option playing a player in a position he's familiar with. Maybe SC doesn't rate Maloney

He's left a natural RWB on the bench to play a CB there, again.

With Elliott at CM, our 2 only creative playmakers on the bench and Barnett upfront we're looking at 90 mins of long ball

Yeah and with the state of this pitch it won't be pretty.

We have clearly come for a point. Disappointing team selection to say the least.

Reid dropped as well, he must be tired

Had a bad last two games, and we missed Pack Saturday.

I think Pack is one of the best players we have, but people don't give him enough credit. He is very much like Cole Skuse, a player who does all the dirty, unnoticed work, until he doesn't get played. The two games we have lost under SC, he hasn't played in both. Also, he is the only player, who comes and collects the ball from defense, and will turn a defense into attack.

Archived