IGNORED

The Official City V Nylons Match Thread

Aizoon

Reid yes, Bryan apart from the rovers goal has hardly set the world alite

we must be watching different games then. It's only since SC came in that he;s struggled. Probably because Cotterill took him off after 45 mins after being battered in his first half against Rotherham and never been used since

we must be watching different games then. It's only since SC came in that he;s struggled. Probably because Cotterill took him off after 45 mins after being battered in his first half against Rotherham and never been used since

SC said that he will only play youngsters if they have the right ability and the right mentality

Clearly SC agrees sees what I see , and he watches him week in week out

Just what I feared, its early days, and I really hope to be proved 100% wrong.......but Cotterill talks a good game, and likes to blather on, but he really is not the long term solution, and is the wrong manager to have been given a long term contract..........feel free to shoot me down

Just what I feared, its early days, and I really hope to be proved 100% wrong.......but Cotterill talks a good game, and likes to blather on, but he really is not the long term solution, and is the wrong manager to have been given a long term contract..........feel free to shoot me down

Too early to write off SC, tbh it's hard to see how the manager can be blamed for players making continual cock-ups at the back and missing sitters up front. My only gripe with SC thus far is the signing of El Abd - which is looking like really bad business. 

Archived