IGNORED

The Official City V Nylons Match Thread

Aizoon

1 point from 6 is what i thought we would get; so we get 1 less.. its not much worse. -4 goal diff is more of a disappointment for me.. thus far.

None of us should be too surprised and, therefore, too negative by the lack of points haul from these two games.

How many goals and assists has he got this season?

1 league goal and 1 assist all season. Fielding's had the same amount of assists FFS.

I'm not saying for one minute that Joe Bryan is the finished article and again not at the same level as Bobby Ried, BUT he is a player that potentially improve and has shown skills that can be used with a decent performing team around him. I have liked what |I have seen of him, which recentley isn't a lot, if that makes sense :blink:

1 point from 6 is what i thought we would get; so we get 1 less.. its not much worse. -4 goal diff is more of a disappointment for me.. thus far.

None of us should be too surprised and, therefore, too negative by the lack of points haul from these two games.

fair play for trying to remain positive but it's not the necessarily the fact we lose, it's the manner in which we do it!

Did I read somewhere on here that Lansdown said in one of his Q+A's that Warnock applied for the job but wasn't interviewed because they'd already approached SC. Could be I'm doing false memory syndrome here , because if so how ****ing inept/arrogant is that? I have a flawless record when it comes to managerial appointments, and I want that one over there. Because, just because. Trust me I know what I'm doing.

'a goal will make this game very interesting' ...  :fastasleep:

listening to this commentator is tedious... the guy has had a charisma bypass. Where do brizzle rad pick these orwellian monotones from? Put a rocket under your seat and give it some life you boring f---er

Adam Baker can't criticise the players because he works for the club, but agreed he's boring and tedious, suggesting it was a master class from Brentford even though all 3 of their goals have come from our mistakes

Did I read somewhere on here that Lansdown said in one of his Q+A's that Warnock applied for the job but wasn't interviewed because they'd already approached SC. Could be I'm doing false memory syndrome here , because if so how ****ing inept/arrogant is that? I have a flawless record when it comes to managerial appointments, and I want that one over there. Because, just because. Trust me I know what I'm doing.

You are correct.

From what i gather Warnock offered his services until the end of the season to keep us up and maybe go on from there.

I was told this by someone with VERY close ties to the club, once employed at Ashton Gate in a high capacity and still in touch with many current employees/Directors

You are correct.

From what i gather Warnock offered his services until the end of the season to keep us up and maybe go on from there.

I was told this by someone with VERY close ties to the club, once employed at Ashton Gate in a high capacity and still in touch with many current employees/Directors

Lansdown made this public at the Bradford q and a session, no big secret

Archived