IGNORED

The Official City V Nylons Match Thread

Aizoon

You are correct.

From what i gather Warnock offered his services until the end of the season to keep us up and maybe go on from there.

I was told this by someone with VERY close ties to the club, once employed at Ashton Gate in a high capacity and still in touch with many current employees/Directors

And said it then and will say it again.. as many of us have.. he would have been the solution. Not saying Cotts will not keep us up mind just saying as much as Colin divides opinion he would have been a far safer pair of hands for the immediate task of keeping this club in Div 3.

But this board like to talk the 'long term plan' game but in reality they act out a short term one... We should be known as Oxymoron City.

And said it then and will say it again.. as many of us have.. he would have been the solution. Not saying Cotts will not keep us up mind just saying as much as Colin divides opinion he would have been a far safer pair of hands for the immediate task of keeping this club in Div 3.

But this board like to talk the 'long term plan' game but in reality they act out a short term one... We should be known as Oxymoron City.

Long term? Short term? I think it's the whole concept of 'plan' that our board struggles with.

You are correct.

From what i gather Warnock offered his services until the end of the season to keep us up and maybe go on from there.

I was told this by someone with VERY close ties to the club, once employed at Ashton Gate in a high capacity and still in touch with many current employees/Directors

You know, can't help myself but I feel sorry for the bloke. You have to be pretty unlucky to make so many disasterous decisions over such a short period of time. Appears to have slightly more money than me , so that probably compensates a little but when it comes to football he's a talentless embarrassment. Nothing he does makes sense, no continuity in his approach. Damage limitation, rarely the cheap option but always looking for value. Ambition up to a point. 

You know, can't help myself but I feel sorry for the bloke. You have to be pretty unlucky to make so many disasterous decisions over such a short period of time. Appears to have slightly more money than me , so that probably compensates a little but when it comes to football he's a talentless embarrassment. Nothing he does makes sense, no continuity in his approach. Damage limitation, rarely the cheap option but always looking for value. Ambition up to a point. 

Maybe with all his money he should headhunt someone who knows how to appoint a football manager........and insist that they ignore any suggestion or input that he (Landsdown that is) may propose?

Archived