IGNORED

City Vs Carlisle Match Thread

....reckon Cotts & the lads should 'do a Barry Fry' and pi$$ in the goalmouths and each corner of the pitch (like BF did at Brum to lift a curse) .. couldn't do any harm & if it doesn't help at least we'd have an excuse when we take our pi$$ poor corner kicks.

they could just piss right off instead,the number of weekends they ruined for us ;

If we don't turn this around today then I think the club has finally scraped the bottom of the barrel of hope.

Shit players with a shit, lacklustre "woe is me" demeanor. They really are talentless no-hopers.

And if SC can't sort them out then I can't see what we're paying him for.

Cos hes the only suck....sorry best candidate for the job...

Genuinely here and sat in the Dolman. This is awful. Expecting booing at half time. I've never left at half time but I'm contemplating it.

That is depressing. Difficult to understand why the City players are jogging around the pitch and not trying.. i could never figure that one out mind. The game in Bristol is truly woeful these days. We probably need an exorcist. 

How are you getting 3G? - I get cut off once the game starts

Yeah good question, I often see people online on their phones at the match and I can never get a signal once there's more than 100 people around. 

Is it because we have older phones? I still have an old iphone 3gs

Archived