IGNORED

City Vs Carlisle Match Thread

Replica of Wolves and Brentford, No attacking threat and El Abd looks shocking! SC better lay into them and wake them up!!

I'm not there, but today is the day I finally believe that SC hasn't got what it takes either.

When it comes to a team of halfwits, you can't polish a turd.

Everyone was saying tommy doc not good enough for league 1 but what about league 2!!! Wat I wouldn't give for his passion and drive right about now

Quite right. Those types of player seem like a dying breed.

I sincerely hope Cotts opens up a round in the dressing room; a few expletives are something perhaps this shower of shite will respond to.

Its like groundhog day for the past few seasons.

New manager- couple of good results- crap run- new manager- a couple of good results- crap run- new manager-New manager- couple of good results- crap run- new manager- a couple of good results- crap run- new manager,  etc

Same old same old same old, I will give it until the end of Feb and then I may just indulge myself in a little bit of club bashing, as you do, :chant6ez:

El abd has proved to be a terrible bit of business. Thought Osborne, Williams and flint were starting to look promising. We were crying out for someone to out there foot in in the middle of the park, and we get a keeper (so we now have about 10), a target man who we don't play, an old probably past it centre back, and a wide midfielder who was good in 2004.

Well done Cotterill and the board. I look forward to Mansfield, Newport and dagenham next season.

And even if we turn this game around we may still be in the bottom 4. Our negative goal diff is rapidly catching up those around us; Soon we will have no positives over those teams.

I would be interested to know what Cotts has brought to the party over and above SO'd? Serious question to the Board.

Genuine question Rich ,worse than under SOD ?

Yes. The reason I say that is because results under SOD were crap but they always tried and there always appeared to be a team formation that was improving. We are going backwards so fast it's painful

this lot better show some bloody fight and passion otherwise that is me done this season. i can accept not good enough not trying i cant.

Yes. The reason I say that is because results under SOD were crap but they always tried and there always appeared to be a team formation that was improving. We are going backwards so fast it's painful

Wade Elliot off for Wes burns, Marv on for Cunningham

did n't even realise WE was playing.

COLIN ...... He's the one that cursed us. He's a wizard, one of King Arthur's. That's why he lives in Cornwall. Our turn in fortunes all started with that 'goal' for Palarse.

We wound him up even more by rejecting his advances to help out at the time SC was appointed. We 're doomed.

The only way to reverse the curse is to bring him in.

Archived