IGNORED

City Vs Carlisle Match Thread

Radio Cumbria chaps saying they were laughing at the inept El Abd and Flint in the first half and City were gifting the match.

Confidence is everything for us right now so we have to build on this and stay out of the bottom 4. Has Cotts the intelligence to do that? We shall see.

Earlier today there were posts highlighting the good support for our club, yet after the disgusting attacks on SC today, it makes you wonder what the mental state is of some of our fans. I hope they are choking on their humble pie, while they get to grips with the baics, ie, that a game lasts for 90 minutes. By all means, gob off after the game if we lose, but while we still have minutes on the clock then SUPPORT your team! Frigging morons!

On a lighter note, three points!!!! Yessss!!!!

Rovers lost! Yessss!!!!

And a mention for Ross McCormack, who backed his principles with positive action.

Radio Cumbria chaps saying they were laughing at the inept El Abd and Flint in the first half and City were gifting the match.

Confidence is everything for us right now so we have to build on this and stay out of the bottom 4. Has Cotts the intelligence to do that? We shall see.

I don't think that intelligence is SC's strong suit, any more than it was GJ's. On the other hand, he has plenty of drive and enthusiasm, which is a pleasant change after our last couple of managers, and may be just what we need.

I don't think that intelligence is SC's strong suit, any more than it was GJ's. On the other hand, he has plenty of drive and enthusiasm, which is a pleasant change after our last couple of managers, and may be just what we need.

I think you are right there

Earlier today there were posts highlighting the good support for our club, yet after the disgusting attacks on SC today, it makes you wonder what the mental state is of some of our fans. I hope they are choking on their humble pie, while they get to grips with the baics, ie, that a game lasts for 90 minutes. By all means, gob off after the game if we lose, but while we still have minutes on the clock then SUPPORT your team! Frigging morons!

On a lighter note, three points!!!! Yessss!!!!

Rovers lost! Yessss!!!!

And a mention for Ross McCormack, who backed his principles with positive action.

If you aren't at the game what does it matter when you express your opinion?

If a team plays that bad first half then they need to accept criticism.

SC is clearly getting it wrong if he can't prepare the team to play with an ounce of purpose in the first half.

That wasn't pretty but much needed.

I can't believe I actually said we shouldn't need Marv today....even though he has been our best player the last few games.

As for some of the fans today absolute disgrace. One bloke in the row in front of me making racist comments about JET. Complete and utter tosser and the type of 'fan' that shouldn't be anywhere near the club.

intelligence has never been a pre-requisite to play, coach or manage a football team?, some people claimed that SOD was intelligent but far more thought of him as miserable bumbling buffoon.

Archived