IGNORED

Match Thread....... Bcfc V Coventry

where's the joy

Indeed... will be well dissappointed if we go back to 3-5-2. 

You'll be disappointed then. 

Moore; El-Abd, Flint, Williams; Wagstaff, M Elliott, Gillett, Bryan, Cunningham; Emmanuel-Thomas, Baldock.

Subs: Barnett, Burns, Pack, Reid, W Elliott, Moloney, Fielding

Another bizarre selection, I think. Burns not worth a start? Pack dropped?

You'll be disappointed then. 

Moore; El-Abd, Flint, Williams; Wagstaff, M Elliott, Gillett, Bryan, Cunningham; Emmanuel-Thomas, Baldock.

Subs: Barnett, Burns, Pack, Reid, W Elliott, Moloney, Fielding

Another bizarre selection, I think. Burns not worth a start? Pack dropped?

Cunningham and Bryan is an unusual combination.  I assume Cunningham is playing more centrally?

too lightweight in midfield I reckon

really hope im wrong though

Only thing I would say is that at least all the players in it (bar Gillett) have scored this season, so we might have a bit more goal threat.

Agreed, it does look potentially slight, but there is more creativity I'd say, and certainly more pace across it than if Pack and/or Wade Elliott had started.

can not understand Pack dropped, thought he had his best game in a city shirt Saturday and was a close call for Mom with Marv.

How we can have the less than sharp Gillet instead is beyond me, he has had one good 45 minutes since he has been here and gave the ball away for several goals and not even tracked back to watch them go in.

can not understand Pack dropped, thought he had his best game in a city shirt Saturday and was a close call for Mom with Marv.

How we can have the less than sharp Gillet instead is beyond me, he has had one good 45 minutes since he has been here and gave the ball away for several goals and not even tracked back to watch them go in.

Tiredness perhaps?

And GIllett has had more than just 45 minutes of decent football for us; he was excellent against both Walsall and Stevenage.

Well if it is 3-5-2, let's hope Bryan surprises as much in centre midfield as Wagstaff has at wing back.

Agree with an earlier post, it would be easy to switch formations with that team which is as well as keeping players fresh, is probably a big reason behind it.

Archived