IGNORED

Match Thread....... Bcfc V Coventry

where's the joy

Hope all the people who post incessantly on here but don't bother to come down to watch the dross that cotterill is producing are proud of themselves ! still as long as sod has gone your happy aren't you ? well done you heroes !

Oh give over. SoD was statistically the worst manager we've ever had. We were best rid of him

Such a waste of time, going out of my way to spend money on this club, and more importantly my time. It's systematically pissed down the drain.

What's the definition of madness, repeating failing actions time after time?

Keep hoping.  I was at Coventry many years ago when we came back from two goals down....

(Mind you, we had MUCH better players, determination, fight and a purpose, and we were playing in great conditions and a good pitch.  And we were in the top flight.  But other than that....)

Keep hoping. I was at Coventry many years ago when we came back from two goals down....

(Mind you, we had MUCH better players, determination, fight and a purpose, and we were playing in great conditions and a good pitch. And we were in the top flight. But other than that....)

And BCFC was a club not a PLC.

Yea cus SOD was producing fabulous results wasnt he

we were n't getting hammered and our goal difference is/was testament to that.

SOD was n't perfect but he appeared to be slowly turning it round.

I despair now because it's as though the suits have learned absolutely fluff all and we are returning to our old way of functioning which has been proven to be unsustainable.

Archived