IGNORED

Match Thread....... Bcfc V Coventry

where's the joy

couldn't sleep then

No. Too angry at BT. I deliberately chose a broadband installation date for a Saturday when I'm not at work only for them to text me and reschedule to a Monday when I'm at work. Unbelievable.

Could be worse, my football team could be absolute shit.

All over them this half by the look of it, but too late to salvage something from SC's initial mistake this time...

of course we are not party to the intimate functioning of the squad but Christ on a bike most of us looked at the teamsheet before the kick off and thought ,unbalanced,too defensive at home against a team who are not exactly watertight in defence .

How come we ignorant peasants can see it but highly paid professionals can't ?

of course we are not party to the intimate functioning of the squad but Christ on a bike most of us looked at the teamsheet before the kick off and thought ,unbalanced,too defensive at home against a team who are not exactly watertight in defence .

How come we ignorant peasants can see it but highly paid professionals can't ?

Because they're idiots?

I've been a supporter of Cotterill so far, but I will waver before long. Playing three at the back with our carp defence was suicide

With you there AG. 

It was obvious on Saturday that it hadn't worked and El-Abd in particular was stretched beyond his capability. I don't think he's an awful player - Brighton fans can't have said all those good things about him just out of sentiment - but you cannot use him in a three-man backline.

I've been a supporter of Cotterill so far, but I will waver before long. Playing three at the back with our carp defence was suicide

Why do every manager try to be clever ? Football is a simple game for simple folk.

3-5-2

4-4-1-1

those players don't know if their coming or going .I adhere to the KISS principle 

Keep 

It 

Simple,

Stupid

Why do every manager try to be clever ? Football is a simple game for simple folk.

3-5-2

4-4-1-1

those players don't know if their coming or going .I adhere to the KISS principle 

Keep 

It 

Simple,

Stupid

Phew! I thought you meant play in stupid stage make-up for a moment.

Cotterill hasn't got a clue about his best formation, preferred line up or how to get the best out of our team (who lets face it, on paper look good for this league)

The only decent thing I can say about the man is he is not afraid to throw on attacking players when things go wrong, which is often!

Overall some very baffling decisions from SC, starting with the 352 which was so disastrous against Carlisle. El-Abd CANNOT play in a 3, and it's the managers fault he was sarcastically jeered when he wad subbed off.

Bryan in the middle was a disaster, looked completely lost and barely got involved.

Yes we looked better second half but Coventry had already taken their foot off the gas. For me Barnett and Burns must start at the weekend.

Basic mistakes in team tactics tells me that even if we stay up SC can't be a long term choice.

Now, who wants to guess whether we'll start 3-5-2 on Saturday?

Horace had it right in his tweet. Why didn't we start as we finished on Saturday? But hey! Who listens to hedgehogs?

Basic mistakes in team tactics tells me that even if we stay up SC can't be a long term choice.

Now, who wants to guess whether we'll start 3-5-2 on Saturday?

thing is its never 3 .5.2 its 5 at the back.and the likes of burns will never get a start with that formation.

maybe when were down he'll go for it!!

he said tonights result was nothing to do with formation. just basic mistakes,so when we cut them out wele be fine!!!!! ha!ha!ha!

Overall some very baffling decisions from SC, starting with the 352 which was so disastrous against Carlisle. El-Abd CANNOT play in a 3, and it's the managers fault he was sarcastically jeered when he wad subbed off.

Bryan in the middle was a disaster, looked completely lost and barely got involved.

Yes we looked better second half but Coventry had already taken their foot off the gas. For me Barnett and Burns must start at the weekend.

That wasn't good to hear the cheering as he left the pitch. On saturday in a flat back four he looked far more assured with flint.

A pity Thomas wasn't subbed, who would have deserved sarcastic cheers for yet another aimless lazy pathetic performance.

Sorry , but the sooner i see the back of him the better.

Bryan like Reid, another of our great academy products who looks totally out of his depth and lacking any fight....for a local lad.

Barnett and burns not starting was the biggest cock up of many tonight, he should have swallowed his pride and bit the bullet with 352.

Archived