IGNORED

Match Thread....... Bcfc V Coventry

where's the joy

That wasn't good to hear the cheering as he left the pitch. On saturday in a flat back four he looked far more assured with flint.

A pity Thomas wasn't subbed, who would have deserved sarcastic cheers for yet another aimless lazy pathetic performance.

Sorry , but the sooner i see the back of him the better.

Bryan like Reid, another of our great academy products who looks totally out of his depth and lacking any fight....for a local lad.

Barnett and burns not starting was the biggest cock up of many tonight, he should have swallowed his pride and bit the bullet with 352.

Why should Barnett have started? shown absolutely nothing yet to warrant starting.

That wasn't good to hear the cheering as he left the pitch. On saturday in a flat back four he looked far more assured with flint.

A pity Thomas wasn't subbed, who would have deserved sarcastic cheers for yet another aimless lazy pathetic performance.

Sorry , but the sooner i see the back of him the better.

Bryan like Reid, another of our great academy products who looks totally out of his depth and lacking any fight....for a local lad.

Barnett and burns not starting was the biggest cock up of many tonight, he should have swallowed his pride and bit the bullet with 352.

Barnett started at Brentford and was shit. Showed absolutely no signs of a man desperate to play.

And JET has ? He is an absolute disgrace to his profession.

If ever a player has shown a total lack of interest and effort for a game...then he is your man.

Don't think Barnett is the answer though and seeing as there is no other strikers at the club i would keep our 18 goal top scorer in the line-up  

And JET has ? He is an absolute disgrace to his profession.

If ever a player has shown a total lack of interest and effort for a game...then he is your man.

JET has been off form the last few weeks but a disgrace to his profession? Give over. 18 goals and 13/14 assists? Granted he doesn't always bust a gut as such, certainly didn't tonight but that's a complete over reaction.

Apparently JET is a model pro. You say he's a disgrace to his profession yet call for his replacement in Barnett, who was fined at Posh for a night out on the piss when he wasn't meant to? That a disgrace to his profession too? Surely he can't be expected to win us games every week? Other players have to show some balls. At least JET tries things. Tyrone Barnett could not trap a bag of cement at Brentford. Most of the 'hard work' he has done off the ball in his time here is because he is chasing back after a crap touch or losing the ball.

i would like to know when the rest of the team will learn that any ball over 6 inches above the ground will not reach baldock.

at least if a ball is lumped forward much lower down,he has half a chance of nicking it away and getting through.

a few positives tonight tho,first real show ive witnessed from wes burns,now i know what people mean,i also took note of packs level headedness,rarely put a foot wrong and flinty,my mom,a few dodgy moments with the ball at his feet but didnt get caught once and wasnt scared to put his head in at boot height

Archived