IGNORED

The Official 'i Blame Lee Johnson' Vs Bristol City Match Day Thread

bissellredhead

#BristolCity v Oldham: Moore; Moloney, El-Abd, Flint, Williams; Pack, M.Elliott, Reid; Burns, Barnett, Baldock.

#BristolCity subs: Fielding, Cunningham, Bryan, Wynter, Gillett, W.Elliott, Emmanuel-Thomas.

Back four with no Cunningham? He's been one of our only decent players of late

One slightly weird thing this season is that so far we have played 6 teams twice in the league and out of that have 3 double defeats (Brent, Wolves, Cov), 2 double draws (MK, bradford) and 1 double win (Carlisle).  So if this pattern continues it'll be a draw.

I'll go 2-2

One thing today is Sheff U and Shrews are playing each other so if we lose are definitely back in the bottom 4 :-(

Absolutely freezing here.

I'm glad he's made changes but why has Cunningham been dropped? He was awesome against Cov. Glad we have gone 4 at the back with El-Abd central at last.

Hope this is the kick up the arse JET needs but fail to see why he can't do a job left of a 3 up top if Barnett can.

Great to see Burns start though. Completely deserves it and I'm excited to see what he can do from the start.

-------------------- Moore -------------------

Moloney - Osborne - Flint - Cunningham

------------- Pack -------- Marvin -------------

Baldock ------------ Reid -------------- Burns

--------------------- Barnett ---------------------

^^ I posted a few days ago saying I hoped we would play this team. I know the back 4 is slightly different with AEA and Williams in but mainly quoting to say I hope our front 6 are set up to play like this.

I can only assume Cunningham isn't 100%, he was pretty knackered by the end in midweek but if he was fully fit today definitely should have started over Williams.

El-Abd is now being picked in his natural position so let's hope we see his Brighton form.

Surprised Reid is back in but happy with the formation and rest of the XI.

Absolutely freezing here.

I'm glad he's made changes but why has Cunningham been dropped? He was awesome against Cov. Glad we have gone 4 at the back with El-Abd central at last.

Hope this is the kick up the arse JET needs but fail to see why he can't do a job left of a 3 up top if Barnett can.

Great to see Burns start though. Completely deserves it and I'm excited to see what he can do from the start.

Cunningham ran his socks off against cov, probably needs a bit of a rest I'd imagine

I don't see why people are questioning this?  We moaned for him to play 4 at the back and to try at least 2 upfront. Today he has done that and has also dropped jet instead of accommodating him to the detriment of the team.

Let's see how we fair with this set up and wait until after the game to criticize yea.  

Archived