IGNORED

Get Behind Aden Flint Tomorrow Night

redsquirrel

Good to see some support for Aden. I still don't know how he so quickly became the next Lee Johnson. Sure a bit shaky to start, and the OG's didn't help (although having no confidence in either keeper was a factor for at least one), but AF has really knuckled down, and looks like he cares about the future of our club.

Adam el-Abd has become the target for most on here, moreso than Flinty.

Three good games in a row now for Flint.

I see him as the sort of wholehearted player AG fans will eventually take to.

He needs to cut out the OG's of course because some fans will look no further than that and use them as an easy stick to beat him with while overlooking the fighting qualities he brings to the team.

He's far from perfect of course, but he has the time and the attitude to improve and I wouldn't be surprised if he's a regular in the City team for some years to come and becomes a popular figure as time goes on.

Considering he's been pretty solid for the past 3 games I fail to see why anyone wouldn't give him their full support?

Granted he's not the finished article and we paid over the odds but in the last few games, Brentford away in particular he was one of the only ones to look like he cared. Effort and commitment is always there with Flint but of course needs to cut out mistakes.

Three good games in a row now for Flint.

I see him as the sort of wholehearted player AG fans will eventually take to.

He needs to cut out the OG's of course because some fans will look no further than that and use them as an easy stick to beat him with while overlooking the fighting qualities he brings to the team.

He's far from perfect of course, but he has the time and the attitude to improve and I wouldn't be surprised if he's a regular in the City team for some years to come and becomes a popular figure as time goes on.

Fair play to you for calling it . good to know some on here can see the wood from the trees. focus on strengths rather than weaknesses. starting to find some form when backs to the wall. mental strength ?

Archived