IGNORED

The Official Leyton Orient V Bristol City Match Day Thread

Moore

osbourne williams el-abd flint cunningham

Pack      Elliott          

JET

Baldock Barnett

thats what im guessing but we will lack width and players in midfield and pace in midfield 

Edited by Robin 101

#BristolCity v Leyton Orient: Moore; Osborne, El-Abd, Flint, Williams, Cunningham, Pack, W.Elliott, Emmanuel-Thomas, Barnett, Baldock.

Id imagine the team looks a bit like this:

Moore

Osborne      El Abd  Flint Williams   Cunningham

Pack        W.Elliot

Jet

Barnett   Baldock

Moore

osbourne williams el-abd flint cunningham

Pack      Elliott          

JET

Baldock Barnett

thats what im guessing but we will lack width and players in midfield and pace in midfield 

Beat me to it!

5212 I'd guess, not overly optimistic with El-Abd there and Osborne at wing back/right back, think we may get overrun in centre of midfield as well

...............................Moore..................

..............El-Abd........Flint.......Williams

Osborne.............................................Cunningham

.........................Pack......Elliott

.................................JET

....................Baldock.......Barnett

Edited by hodge

Does anyone actually believe we will exit Leyton with anything other than our tails between our legs of defeat?

It is all a sorry cry from the heady days of 2008 when, as i recall, these two teams were well and truly 2 divisions apart; that swingometer has gone, effectively, almost 3 divisions worth as positions currently stand.

If we are to see any progress since Cotts came to power it is this sort of match where we absolutely must scrape draws from the teeth of defeat.

I want to say we can do that and would feel a lot better IF we see 4 at the back.. if that team sheet shows that in a couple or so hours from now I'll predict a very credible 2-2 draw. If not we might suffer a rather humiliating defeat that could severely defeat any fragile confidence we have. 

So come on Cotts get the formation right tonight squire.

Well I will put the kiss of death on proceedings by saying I think we may win

Eh ?

Anything but that.

It looks like a very attacking line up to me with JET, Barnett and Baldock in the team.

4-3-1-2 ?

They normally put a semicolon in between the players to show the formation. This time they just stopped after Moore.

But yeah, with those 3 up front (even if JET sits a bit/lot deeper) should hopefully give us enough attacking opportunities. And with 4 centre backs playing surely we should actually be solid-ish..

COYR.

Don't think Moloney did alot wrong to deserve being dropped and for Osborne to be out right instead out of position (which cotterill admits) shows Cotts will only really play him if no one else can, also think if El-Abd hadn't been someone he'd just signed he'd be dropped by now.