IGNORED

The Official Leyton Orient V Bristol City Match Day Thread

Tell you what this is a sh1thole

..have you been reading GJ's script for his planned appearance in Burtons window?  bet he had loadsa one liners prepared for that pity it never happened. :) 

Anyway good luck to everyone attending tonight, hope at last youre rewarded with a performance fit to be attached to the BCFC name. A point or three would be most welcome too if you can bring them back up the M4 for us. !!! 

COYR's lets have a good 'un.

I remember a couple of years ago when McInnes picked an utterly baffling line-up away at Southampton and it proved to be a tactical masterstroke as we came away with a 1-0 win.  I really hope something similar happens tonight - on paper that line-up concerns me a lot...

One of the problems for me in the last few years is that every now and then we've picked up some good results but because the team selection was so random/unbalanced, there was no consistency.

We had that a bit recently really playing with 5 at the back, it's alright sometimes and you can pick up the odd win under it but I'm not sure it'd ever work long term.

Here's hoping the short term looks good tonight of course.