IGNORED

Nigel Farage V Nick Clegg....

Mr Mosquito

Serious question,who was going to stop Saddam Hussein from killing his own people? Let's face it,it could have still been going on now.

Serious question who would stop Mugabe, oh hang on Zimbabwe didn't have anything we wanted like oil and for the record, the Iraqi's are now killing each other in huge numbers pretty much on a daily basis.

There are plenty of despots killing their own people and we don't invade any of them.

Tony Blair and Gordon Brown - like the Tories - are EU loving traitors. The following YouTube video is of Nigel Farage ripping into Gordon Brown when he was Prime Minister 5 years ago - never shown by the EU's BBC propaganda news and views agency.....I wonder why?? :shifty:  .........

The BBC is the Labour party mouthpiece Gobbers. You watch any episode of the Labour partys midweek broadcast called question time, the audience is loaded with Labour activists and lefty apologists. King Tony and his heir to the throne Prince Gordon must not be shown in a bad light.

Serious question who would stop Mugabe, oh hang on Zimbabwe didn't have anything we wanted like oil and for the record, the Iraqi's are now killing each other in huge numbers pretty much on a daily basis.

There are plenty of despots killing their own people and we don't invade any of them.

I agree with you,oil was obviously the main reason,the fact that Bush was financed by the American oil industry had a big bearing as well.

The main reason Iraq stood out over the likes of Zimbabwe was the use of Chemical weapons being used on the people.

It's a bigger story for the media to get there teeth into. The media control ( most people) what they want us to think and see.

The BBC is the Labour party mouthpiece Gobbers. You watch any episode of the Labour partys midweek broadcast called question time, the audience is loaded with Labour activists and lefty apologists. King Tony and his heir to the throne Prince Gordon must not be shown in a bad light.

What a load of crap. The audience is screened and party members are given equal allocations. The questions have to meet strictly balanced criteria.

It's an independent production incidentally, made by a company called Mentorn.

Haha :) that old one,perhaps the audience is just a reflection of what the people actually think of this government,ever thought of that!

No one is stopping you from going in the QT audience,it's open to all.

Just as a matter of interest. ;)http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/bbc-accused-ofpolitical-bias--on-the-right-not-the-left-9129639.html

What a load of crap. The audience is screened and party members are given equal allocations. The questions have to meet strictly balanced criteria.

Really?

You haven't heard of Amy Rutland?

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/2891/a_new_low_for_neutral_bbc_question_time

The thing is, I obviously watch QT from a completely different angle than you.

I see people every week that are quite clearly members of the Tory party,it doesn't take a genius to spot them.

You probably see people who to you are quite clearly Labour members.

We all see things differently,but to you it's political bias,to me it's because more people dislike this government than like it.

There are party activists from all parties there - as is obvious if you watch the thing rather than read some obscure blog written by a bloke who works for a neo-con think tank. My point was the producers balance the audience. The show's rarely recorded live. Questioners and audience commentators are closely scrutinised before broadcast to ensure balance.

You left out the 'S' on your last word, hopefully he will remember his/his party's position on trident this time, 3rd time lucky.

I'm sure the Lib-Lab-Con EU loving traitors - given the chance - would hand over the keys to our Trident missile defence to the despots of the European Union project. The EU already control our borders and their Human Rights Court tell us who we can and cannot deport - look what a shambles that has led to.

Is this 'Mentorn' company a propaganda film unit of the European Union project?

There are party activists from all parties there - as is obvious if you watch the thing rather than read some obscure blog written by a bloke who works for a neo-con think tank. My point was the producers balance the audience. The show's rarely recorded live. Questioners and audience commentators are closely scrutinised before broadcast to ensure balance.

Did you watch that show?

It was the show that Labours Stephen Twigg was on the panel, Rutland had met Twigg in advance and tweeted to all that she was going to be on the show. Rutland was a paid activist for the Labour party and knew in advance of the night she was going to get her moment of fame.

She quickly took down all of her tweets when she got exposed.

You can pretend all you like mate that these programmes are impartial, but you are not fooling anybody.

Is this 'Mentorn' company a propaganda film unit of the European Union project?

Undoubtedly Gobbers, they do such biased rubbish as Robot Wars and Traffic Cops.

But to be fair, they do balance this with their documentary series about Nige Farage in the European Parliament, An Idiot Abroad....

Did you watch that show?

It was the show that Labours Stephen Twigg was on the panel, Rutland had met Twigg in advance and tweeted to all that she was going to be on the show. Rutland was a paid activist for the Labour party and knew in advance of the night she was going to get her moment of fame.

You can pretend all you like mate that these programmes are impartial, but you are not fooling anybody.

:clap:   This poster says it all..... :thumbsup: ........

biasedbbc.jpg?w=604

Did you watch that show?

But they've had Tory activists in the audience on the show too. Look at the audience and see some of the Hooray Henry's making comments and that should be patently obvious.

People are not banned from the audience if they are party members, how could they be - it's appeal is largely to the politically interested - but they are required to declare those allegiances so audiences can be broadly balanced.

But they've had Tory activists in the audience on the show too. Look at the audience and see some of the Hooray Henry's making comments and that should be patently obvious.

People are not banned from the audience if they are party members, how could they be - it's appeal is largely to the politically interested - but they are required to declare those allegiances so audiences can be broadly balanced.

Red-Robbo, yours is the 78th reply to this topic. Don't you find it interesting that no one is fighting Nick Clegg's corner with their replies !!!!! In the greater scheme of things Nick Clegg is a nobody, I'm thus hoping that Nigel Farage can get to take on the so called big boys of the EU loving Lib-Lab-Con......David Cameron and Ed Miliband. :thumbsup:

Red-Robbo, yours is the 78th reply to this topic. Don't you find it interesting that no one is fighting Nick Clegg's corner with their replies !!!!! In the greater scheme of things Nick Clegg is a nobody, I'm thus hoping that Nigel Farage can get to take on the so called big boys of the EU loving Lib-Lab-Con......David Cameron and Ed Miliband. :thumbsup:

I'm not a fan of the acne scarred former ski instructor (and Young Conservative!) as you may have gathered.

I don't think many in his party are either TBH....

The thing is, I obviously watch QT from a completely different angle than you.

I see people every week that are quite clearly members of the Tory party,it doesn't take a genius to spot them.

You probably see people who to you are quite clearly Labour members.

We all see things differently,but to you it's political bias,to me it's because more people dislike this government than like it.

That can be said of any government in power, Bill.

That can be said of any government in power, Bill.

I know, and it's reflected in the QT audience. When Labour were in power they came in for more stick from the QT audience,now it's the Tory's turn,

Screech wouldn't have claimed the audience 5 years ago was pro Tory,but now the boots on the other foot he's using the old bias claim.

Let's remember, the Tories have no mandate from the people,they weren't popular enough to win a majority in the 2010 election and now are even less popular!

I know, and it's reflected in the QT audience. When Labour were in power they came in for more stick from the QT audience,now it's the Tory's turn,

Screech wouldn't have claimed the audience 5 years ago was pro Tory,but now the boots on the other foot he's using the old bias claim.

Let's remember, the Tories have no mandate from the people,they weren't popular enough to win a majority in the 2010 election and now are even less popular!

Let me clear this up for you because I don't wish for you to get the wrong idea about who I support.

I don't vote for any of them, they are all cut from the same cloth and don't represent me in anyway. Whoever is in charge gets the same two fingers up at them. Last year my local Tory MP Mark Harper had to face a 2 minute onslaught at my front door, previous to that the Labour candidate endured similar.

Until we have something worth voting for I will continue to spoil my paper. But when I see blatant bias in what is supposed to be an impartial corporation I will call it as I see it. The BBC is very left biased, it's written all over every political programme or interview they do.

The 'silly policy' argument against UKIP is astonishing.

Look at some of the doozies from the big 3.

Unfettered Immigration

Slashing of the Armed Forces (don't worry, the French will lend us a carrier if we need one :facepalm: )

Culling of the Police Service

Deliberate neglect of manufacturing industries (those that are left)

Huge increases in foreign aid to places like Pakistan

And the latest - albeit rejected, but this was a proposal from the Conservatives - the administer expensive medications based on "social contribution"

I'll take Farage any day over scum like that..

Voters?

The big 3 can forget about the oiks not voting. The people told Cameron and co where to shove his war against Syria, and they are about to tell him where he can shove his EU as well.

And in 2015 the UKIP WILL get MP's.

There is no doubt that Ukip will do well in the EU elections,a very low turnout will obviously help them.

But I still struggle to see where they will get MP's in 2015. The 18-20% in the opinion polls ( edit,actually 12%) will have to go up to 35% plus in constituency's to get MP's.

I just don't see it happening.

Let me clear this up for you because I don't wish for you to get the wrong idea about who I support.

I don't vote for any of them, they are all cut from the same cloth and don't represent me in anyway. Whoever is in charge gets the same two fingers up at them. Last year my local Tory MP Mark Harper had to face a 2 minute onslaught at my front door, previous to that the Labour candidate endured similar.

Until we have something worth voting for I will continue to spoil my paper. But when I see blatant bias in what is supposed to be an impartial corporation I will call it as I see it. The BBC is very left biased, it's written all over every political programme or interview they do.

Fair enough mate, we aren't going to agree re the bias,but I totally respect and to a degree agree with your views of the political parties.

The 'silly policy' argument against UKIP is astonishing.

Look at some of the doozies from the big 3.

Unfettered Immigration

Slashing of the Armed Forces  (don't worry, the French will lend us a carrier if we need one :facepalm: )

Culling of the Police Service

Deliberate neglect of manufacturing industries (those that are left)

Huge increases in foreign aid to places like Pakistan

And the latest - albeit rejected, but this was a proposal from the Conservatives - the administer expensive medications based on "social contribution"

I'll take Farage any day over scum like that..

Voters?

The big 3 can forget about the oiks not voting. The people told Cameron and co where to shove his war against Syria, and they are about to tell him where he can shove his EU as well.

And in 2015 the UKIP WILL get MP's.

Haha, you still think that dreamer ??  Unless there's PR UKIP will never get a single MP.

I agree with you,oil was obviously the main reason,the fact that Bush was financed by the American oil industry had a big bearing as well.

The main reason Iraq stood out over the likes of Zimbabwe was the use of Chemical weapons being used on the people.

It's a bigger story for the media to get there teeth into. The media control ( most people) what they want us to think and see.

I see so Syria fits the bill then?, oh hang on the labour party changed their mind on which way it was going to vote at the last minute on that one.

Ah right,so Saddam Hussain hadn't already gassed to death thousands of his own innocent woman and children then ??

Who knows what he was going to do next.

As Red Robbo says,Its not a defence of Blair, but someone somewhere would have eventually done something about Saddam Hussain.

From memory the kurds got gassed decades before we invaded!? Completely unrelated with the invasion.

I see so Syria fits the bill then?, oh hang on the labour party changed their mind on which way it was going to vote at the last minute on that one.

Really? So you were happy for this country to do exactly what YOU have said was wrong with the Iraq invasion?

Labour asked for evidence,if it was conclusive they would have backed the government.

Really? So you were happy for this country to do exactly what YOU have said was wrong with the Iraq invasion?

Labour asked for evidence,if it was conclusive they would have backed the government.

Would they bollocks!!! Missed opportunity in Syria, as we've since not only seen chemicle weapons used, but the rebellion infiltrated by Jihadists.

The Labour government sat and did nothing while 6 million were slaughtered in Congo. Dafaur? George Clooney did more than our government. I guess Blaire was too busy hugging Gadaffi to care.

What I am saying is it shows the mind blowing hypocrisy of labour in power and labour in opposition, must be a new policy shift labour now need evidence to go to war.

Archived