IGNORED

Nigel Farage V Nick Clegg....

Mr Mosquito

It's called irony chaps, it's often used to emphasise a point.

I guess if your best argument against good law is that in some dystopian fantasy future there might be bad law that'll do for me.

The important thing is that we make progress.

I'll let you have the last word. I'm sure that's what you want.

Propaganda...

You do realise you have posted news piece from Russia Today?

Hello Mr Pot, have you met Mr Kettle?

I'm not surprised that the Russians are worried by the current Franco-German led European Union project. The Russians have been at the boot end of 3 previous German and/or French led European Union projects. Those previous EU projects having been led by Napoleon, then Kaiser Bill, then Uncle Adolf Hitler. To Britain's great credit, Britain was wholly opposed to all three. An increasing number of British patriots are becoming increasingly opposed to the current EU project.

According to the book I thought that Gordon was a Moron, not a simple old idiot ! Love french trains of course, have used them before, must remember to composter le billet.

My main problem with the government subsidy is the lack of transparency or clarity. I can obviously see the enviromental and social reasons as to why a subsidy is appropriate but why is it pitched at the level that it is? It gives the appearance of being a made up figure. A proper cost benefit analysis needs to be carried out and the results held up to scrutiny.

And on that point, my friend, I completely agree with you!

You said mumble mumble russian war across europe conscription bullshit mumble.

The expression 'taste of one's own medicine' springs to mind.

It's called irony chaps, it's often used to emphasise a point.

I'll let you have the last word. I'm sure that's what you want.

Great work fellas - these school yard histrionics have certainly given me a giggle!

Back to topic, Nigel Farage has invited David Cameron and Ed Miliband to debate Britain's continuing EU membership. David Cameron and Ed Miliband are looking increasingly cowardly in failing to show up. Nick Clegg may have totally lost the argument but at least he showed up for the TV debate. Any Tory or Labour voters willing to comment on the cowardice of their leaders?

UKIP to win 8 MP's?

http://survation.com/ukip-won-in-8-westminster-constituencies-last-thursday/

(I'm stirring - but with a big result in the EU elections - anything is possible.

LIB/LAB/CON are running scared. You can read it in any UK paper from the Guardian to the Mail to the Telegraph to the Mirror.

Just read the comments - UKIP are on the rise.

Also, if you read the comments to any European Union and/or UKIP article in any online newspaper you'll see the massive support for UKIP there as well. Massive support for Nigel Farage on Youtube - he's got a fanbase there that's now world wide and growing. It's absolutely delightful that the pro EU BBC stranglehold has now been broken. The BBC propaganda news and views agency - the mouthpiece of the traitor Lib-Lab-Con - are also taking a deserved kicking with all the non payment of BBC licence fees.

Archived