IGNORED

Bristol City Vs Sheffield Utd Match Thread

You Do The Dziekanowski

Oh just as I was hoping we could keep a clean sheet for half time predictably they score, like I didn't see that coming FFS. Really can't see us winning not had a corner as per usual goal down the most I can hope is a draw as can't see us pulling a win after going behind but a live in hope. COYR prove I wrong!

Today was always odds-on for a defeat, what's killing us is the other teams at the bottom winning; Crawley, Notts.C, Tranmere, Crewe - surely all four of them can;t be winners at FT, can they?

That's just the sort of attitude we don't need .

Why can't we beat a team who are close to us in the same division.? We should expect be able to beat  anyone in this league.

and, sorry,no,what's killing us is us . 

I wonder if sc solved the right Flank problem as last game 1st half no one gave osborne protection due to playing baldock wide right nd didn't track back . If baldock is tracking today is no point playing him..

I've not been listening to the game today but I'd be surprised if burns doesn't come on early 2nd half . The blades have played more recently but have something we don't momentum!

That's just the sort of attitude we don't need .

Why can't we beat a team who are close to us in the same division.? We should expect be able to beat anyone in this league.

and, sorry,no,what's killing us is us .

What's killing us is we are not very good. Nothing to do with the fans another good away following today.

Archived