IGNORED

"i'm A Winner."

Rule The Waves

Yes.

"We were abysmal today, and that's tough for me to take because I'm a winner."

:laugh: - I am happy for him to prove it - but his career hasn't really been a testament to that. It's like his "never been sacked" no, but there again let go, mutual consent, released is the same thing buddy - in fact I have seen some good people sacked at places because they have maybe made a balls up, but the poor people tend to leave by mutual consent.....

in all fairness his last comment was that he can see why he keeps changing the team like every other manager i suppose!!

i thought a little bit of fine tuning after SOD and we would start to get the results.

SC has just ripped it all up and started again .Groundhog day, journey men ,constant formation and personnel changes.

Still at least he believes he's a winner .Now proove it Mr C.

On a personal level of course the blokes a winner, regardless of on field success or otherwise, he cant lose.

Thanks to questionable BCFC boardroom decisions our 'chosen one'  is laughing all the way to the bank, month after month, while sitting comfortably (thanyou very much) on a demanded & granted incomprehensibly long contract..

I still hope he turns things around but as games go by I'm fearing yet another huge balls-up of an appointment by the footballing experts & powers that be at BS3....

Why do we continue to screw things up at all levels, again & again?? - Supporters need something to believe in yet all we seem to get is everpresent fingers crossed & hope for the best situations while all too often fearing the worst.

Cant deny SC is one of lifes winners though... just hope his personal luck translates itself onto our teams fortunes soon, Very Soon before its Too Late.

It doesn't matter that you're a winner SC....Are your players!?

It does not matter if they are not your choices, it matters that you do the job you were employed to do....Keep Us Up!

Can you and Can they do it!???....And will they bother showing up next Saturday....about 3000 season ticket holders wont!

I remember 82 very well. The only time I felt worse than this was the day we thought it was all over only to be saved at the 11th hour, the rest of it you took because it was the way back....But this is as bad a feeling as I've had since then...

Osbourne skinned at FB while Maloney sits on the bench El Abd is poor Osbourne needs to partner Flint...Why cant you see the wood for the trees....?

One of the many reasons I was horrified by the appointment of Cotterill is that he's got a long habit of saying moronic things in the press that piss the fans off and cause disruption. He's really not very bright at all.

I hope we scrape by this season, but I wouldn't bet on it sadly.

Archived