IGNORED

City V Gillingham Match Thread

Nogbad the Bad

Sounds like a few changes today whether enforced - a couple of players doubtful apparently - or some of last week's underperforming players being replaced.

SC has stressed the AG pitch is much wider than Gilingham are used to and we mean to use it to full effect.

Burns and Pearson to start perhaps?

Both Burns and Pearson will start I think. Last game no good, changings. Very important game today, 2-0 City I hope and think. Come on you reds.

In a previous prediction thread I've got us down to win 2-1 today.

Stll confident of the win.

Blue skies and sunshine in Bristol today, perfect setting, just need the City players to stand up and be counted and really go for it today. :yes:

Anyone else feeling more nervous/anxious than usual today? Personally feel today is HUGE (as is every game). I feel like today's result will have a massive effect on the confidence and morale of both players and fans as well as how it will make the table look.

Win - and we're in with a shout.

Lose - and I seriously worry about us.

6 more wins we need - I reckon - let's start today! COYR!

Anyone else feeling more nervous/anxious than usual today? Personally feel today is HUGE (as is every game). I feel like today's result will have a massive effect on the confidence and morale of both players and fans as well as how it will make the table look.

Win - and we're in with a shout.

Lose - and I seriously worry about us.

6 more wins we need - I reckon - let's start today! COYR!

6 wins from 13 games...not much chance...Even 5 wins and 3 draws looks tough.

Team V Gills   

#BristolCity v Gillingham: Fielding; Moloney, El-Abd, Flint, Williams; Gillett, W.Elliott, Pearson; Baldock, Emmanuel-Thomas, Reid.

Subs   

#BristolCity subs: Richards, Osborne, Bryan, Cunningham, Pack, Barnett, Burns.

Team V Gills   

#BristolCity v Gillingham: Fielding; Moloney, El-Abd, Flint, Williams; Gillett, W.Elliott, Pearson; Baldock, Emmanuel-Thomas, Reid.

Subs   

#BristolCity subs: Richards, Osborne, Bryan, Cunningham, Pack, Barnett, Burns.

hope sc has got it right,bizarre team selection.

Archived