IGNORED

City V Gillingham Match Thread

Nogbad the Bad

It worked again but i found Rhianna and Shakira writhing about in the nuddy in my living room and they ever so slightly distracted me from posting. :cool:

Well done to all today ,can't wait for the after match interview :phone:

Tell them to behave themselves. Do they have no respect?

On the way back in the van on 693 I had a trauma...the presenter gave the score as 2-1 city and I was punching the air, a second later he said that Gillingham had come back from 2-1 down to lead 3-2 at ASHTON GATE!!!! I was from joy to despair in a hearbeat, only when I stormed on to OTIB did I see we WON!!!!

Muppet must have meant Stevenage :facepalm:

Need a drink. :P  

Maybe you've had too many already!!

News just in....

Unconfirmed reports...

...short fat redfaced Cockney has been detained by security at Reading -believed seen lurking near the referees changing room with a pocketful of hand-grenades... no further details available.

psst, just incase, for benefit of the Post, do not reprint, this is not true! 

Great first half performance, although we dipped a little to wards the break,  Second half was one to forget (or has perhaps just become the norm these days) but a good overall performance. Very pleased for the lads especially as we needed that today.  Hopefully, that'll help with the confidence.  Some strong performances too - Williams and Gillett.  Williams made some good runs down the left, oh, and where did Reid come from with the corners?!? Some great crosses in to the box in teh second half.

i have said before ,he has a 'grasshopper' mind but i really don't care any more for the words it's the performances i want to see .

The sad thing, from my point of view, is I got what he was waffling about !

To be fair did you ever make sense of Brian Clough?

However my old man said the best footballing sides he ever saw down at AG were his teams.

Interviews are overrated.

Archived