IGNORED

City V Gillingham Match Thread

Nogbad the Bad

Made hard work of that today. A better side would have punished us after that second half showing. Thankfully Gillingham were a poor side.

First half was good to be fair though. I think the longer it's only 1-0, even when playing well makes everyone nervous. We dug it out though and at present we won't get fluid and quality performances week in week out. Crucial win and we need to kick on from this now.

What a goal to win it by Gillett though. I was listening to Ed Hadwin's commentary on radio bristol on the way back home and it didn't do it justice. I think I nearly fell asleep hearing his boring tone. Had anyone been listening to the game on radio bristol they would have thought it was just an average goal.

I thought JET was better today as well. Some of the stick given to him by many morons at the moment is completely over the top though. Shame a lot of fans can't appreciate talent. Yeah he's having a bad spell but the blokes still class when he's on song.

Bit crazy and out there but maybe a bit of support and encouragement for a change? Hard for some clearly. Every player is different.

Made hard work of that today. A better side would have punished us after that second half showing. Thankfully Gillingham were a poor side.

First half was good to be fair though. I think the longer it's only 1-0, even when playing well makes everyone nervous. We dug it out though and at present we won't get fluid and quality performances week in week out. Crucial win and we need to kick on from this now.

What a goal to win it by Gillett though. I was listening to Ed Hadwin's commentary on radio bristol on the way back home and it didn't do it justice. I think I nearly fell asleep hearing his boring tone. Had anyone been listening to the game on radio bristol they would have thought it was just an average goal.

I thought JET was better today as well. Some of the stick given to him by many morons at the moment is completely over the top though. Shame a lot of fans can't appreciate talent. Yeah he's having a bad spell but the blokes still class when he's on song.

Bit crazy and out there but maybe a bit of support and encouragement for a change? Hard for some clearly. Every player is different.

And that is why i am not hopeful of survival.

Gillingham were dross and we were still desperate to hear the final whistle.

We still look and play like a team of total strangers.

And that is why i am not hopeful of survival.

Gillingham were dross and we were still desperate to hear the final whistle.

We still look and play like a team of total strangers.

Keep the faith Jeff.

It will be tight but think we will have enough. Gills were poor but they ain't the worst side I've seen this season. I guess the main thing is we grinded it out.

We obviously have to improve but with players returning from injury etc at least we have a little bit more quality in depth now.

Archived