IGNORED

City V Gillingham Match Thread

Nogbad the Bad

SC has packed the midfield with 3 'old' timers... a recipe for solidity or will they be found out like old battleships trying to defend against marauding subs?

It might be a boring draw but that is simply not going to be good enough today.

if I was the Gills gaffer I would be telling my players to play it fast and pummel the goalie from the off. Old slipper hands might just cost us the match in the first 5.

I am hopeful JET will finally get his mojo back however... without some upturn in his form we are going down, make no mistake.

Last chance for me. If we dont win SC has finally tipped me over the edge...

Williams isnt a left back he is a left footed centre half. Osborne is a far better centre back than both el abd and flint yet unless played out of position at right back doesn't start.

Cunningham our most consistent player dropped I guess after a poor performance yet JET plays week in wrrk out despite being shit.

Would love for this to come back and bite me on the ass but I honestly think its another step towards relegation!

if I was the Gills gaffer I would be telling my players to play it fast and pummel the goalie from the off.

Well we've let pretty much every team we've played all season rock up and dominate the midfield and dictate the tempo of the game, so why would today be any different!

havanatopia?

Your information is duff. The Black Sea Fleet has nowhere near 300+ ships.

How did you get this number? Have you included decommissioned fleet auxiliaries and hydrographic vessels??

:liar:

Well I was quoting the Beeb.. which as we all know is prone to terminological inexactitudes or downright balls ups on frequent occasions. You could, alternatively, consider the Black Sea Fleet entails the 4 main ports, Sevastopol being only one of those and an increasingly minor one at that.. maybe that is about to change. After doing a bit of digging around I am none the wiser so let us assume across all 4 ports known as 'The Black Sea Fleet' they have 'LOTS' of fire power.

Last chance for me. If we dont win SC has finally tipped me over the edge...

Williams isnt a left back he is a left footed centre half. Osborne is a far better centre back than both el abd and flint yet unless played out of position at right back doesn't start.

Cunningham our most consistent player dropped I guess after a poor performance yet JET plays week in wrrk out despite being shit.

Would love for this to come back and bite me on the ass but I honestly think its another step towards relegation!

17 goals is it from JET ? If that is 5-hit I'd like to see what your 'good' looks like.

In terms of personnel that's not a bad 11. However it's very much a case of square pegs in round holes again.

Why Cunningham has been dropped I don't know.

Osbourne has had a few sloppy moments of late but can't believe he is dropped and El-Abd isn't. Actually I can as El-Abd is a 'tough cookie' and one of Steve's boys.

Personally wouldn't have dropped Pack either. Either way today is massive and we need to give the boys out support. I just can't help but feel a bit concerned by SC and his team selections of late. It just seems to me he is very much running out of ideas. Today just seems very McInnes like, almost pulling names out of a hat with no real thought process. Hope Stevie boy proves me very wrong though!

Also today is a massive opportunity for Fielding. Really hope he takes it. Let's hope everyone remains patient and backs the bloke.

COYR!

Is it just me ................ or does anyone else agree with me that havanatopia would do a b****y good job as a peace negotiator with the U.N??

Forget that Banksy-Moon geyzer - we need Bristol's finest banging the table with those bally Ruskies!!

TFR

When you say "come on you reds", 1891 B.C. Sweden, can we assume you favour closer ties with mother Russia for Ukraine??

I, for one, think Russia should keep out until there is a proper UN mandate, as agreed with havanatopia.

TFR

Is it just me ................ or does anyone else agree with me that havanatopia would do a b****y good job as a peace negotiator with the U.N??

Forget that Banksy-Moon geyzer - we need Bristol's finest banging the table with those bally Ruskies!!

TFR

Well, i could do no worse ;)

I'd like nothing better than to tear off a slip of that weasel from the Kremlin. He is, however, a bit too boringly predictable.

Not able to go, but also not ale to listen as its on MW radio. Who has one of those these days. Local BBC radio do not play the football, so unable to tune into radio Kent. There is no chance of me buying player, so it looks like the BBC text feed. Anyway, what looks like a odd selection, still hoping for a home win COYR

Archived