IGNORED

City V Gillingham Match Thread

Nogbad the Bad

Don't forget that the manager is 'a winner', and 'does not like losing'.

Does it matter if his team selection is shyte, just as long as they share his ethics??

What is needed is a team of deep thinkers: like the gaffer.

"Gurt lush, innit?"

TFR

Team V Gills   

#BristolCity v Gillingham: Fielding; Moloney, El-Abd, Flint, Williams; Gillett, W.Elliott, Pearson; Baldock, Emmanuel-Thomas, Reid.

Subs   

#BristolCity subs: Richards, Osborne, Bryan, Cunningham, Pack, Barnett, Burns.

I dont like the look of this....prove me wrong SC!

In terms of personnel that's not a bad 11. However it's very much a case of square pegs in round holes again.

Why Cunningham has been dropped I don't know.

Osbourne has had a few sloppy moments of late but can't believe he is dropped and El-Abd isn't. Actually I can as El-Abd is a 'tough cookie' and one of Steve's boys.

Personally wouldn't have dropped Pack either. Either way today is massive and we need to give the boys out support. I just can't help but feel a bit concerned by SC and his team selections of late. It just seems to me he is very much running out of ideas. Today just seems very McInnes like, almost pulling names out of a hat with no real thought process. Hope Stevie boy proves me very wrong though!

Also today is a massive opportunity for Fielding. Really hope he takes it. Let's hope everyone remains patient and backs the bloke.

COYR!

i'm sure Frankie will take it with both hands...

and then drop it at the feet of the fleet footed Akinflattenya !

Archived