Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nogbad the Bad

City V Gillingham Match Thread

i've found a forum which is almost as good as this one but without the pain,It's called Facebook as opposed to here which is Farcebook .

2014 and you've only just found facebook? What burbs of Bristol do you live in? Better get ready for another change as it's declining.

Just to take your mind off things.

ATM there are only 3 points between us and the 13th placed team!!

Thank you Gillet! A reprieve from pondering the best in the west games with Plymouth in the Championship and seeing them on a superb run of form as we were faultering and swapping divisions. Many games going for us today, though Luke Freeman has put Stevenage 2 - 3 up. We need to buy this player.

Thank you Gillet! A reprieve from pondering the best in the west games with Plymouth in the Championship and seeing them on a superb run of form as we were faultering and swapping divisions. Many games going for us today, though Luke Freeman has put Stevenage 2 - 3 up. We need to buy this player.

Great shame we didn't, he scored 2 today.

2014 and you've only just found facebook? What burbs of Bristol do you live in? Better get ready for another change as it's declining.

Close your eyes & hope again ATB ;-)

It worked again but i found Rhianna and Shakira writhing about in the nuddy in my living room and they ever so slightly distracted me from posting. :cool:

Well done to all today ,can't wait for the after match interview  :phone: