IGNORED

Official City V Shrews Thread (2 Official Threads Officially Merged!)

Hartcliffe red

I am sure the bloke formerly called ivan will find some way to criticise JET just to contribute to hounding the guy out the door at seasons end.  :facepalm:

On a positive note that was a seminal win bearing in mind the next two games.. and the confidence will do us no end of good. Clean sheet on tuesday night?.. lets get our first of the season on the road (or there about's) at probably the hardest place to get it. 

Cannot believe the Jet haters, only the Peterborough striker has got more goals than Jet's 19 in this division & only 6 teams have have scored more goals than us, the problem is & always have been with our woeful defence, luckily we have 2 players with 37 goals between them, the best pairing in the division

Cannot believe the Jet haters, only the Peterborough striker has got more goals than Jet's 19 in this division & only 6 teams have have scored more goals than us, the problem is & always have been with our woeful defence, luckily we have 2 players with 37 goals between them, the best pairing in the division

Don't be unfair; the problem has also been our woeful midfield

Agree on the JET issue; for many people on this forum, it'll be a case of don't know what you've got till its gone

Don't be unfair; the problem has also been our woeful midfield

Agree on the JET issue; for many people on this forum, it'll be a case of don't know what you've got till its gone

The JET-haters are just incompetent nobodies who are jealous of a competent somebody.

The JET-haters are just incompetent nobodies who are jealous of a competent somebody.

Not been a hater, but he certainly did go through a fair old dip in form. Last few games there does seem to be some evidence he is getting back to form, and a goal today is real icing on the cake.

I am sure every city fan will welcome that.

Not been a hater, but he certainly did go through a fair old dip in form. Last few games there does seem to be some evidence he is getting back to form, and a goal today is real icing on the cake.

I am sure every city fan will welcome that.

Its like I said on that JET thread... he is well entitled to a 'drop in form' as you put it. He can walk around the park reciting Shakespeare for another 3 or 4 games and he will still have credit in the bank. 18 goals and he gets any criticism at all is mind bogglingly dumb.

Thanked the excellent support today... Lets ALL get behind him for the rest of the season.

Absolutely correct. The issue has never ever been up front,but the centre of our defense. I do think Flint will be missed if he is out, and El is going to be picked whatever, so it seems.

Thanked the excellent support today... Lets ALL get behind him for the rest of the season.

Most of us have been behind Jet through his bad spell and fully appreciate his wonderful contribution this season, the dogs abuse he has received has been shameful, the likes of Ivan & BemmyJeff are notable by their absence tonight 

On way back, was a good day and a much needed 3 points.

Was quite funny getting w4nker signs and other things from the CATS coaches while we waited outside the ground for our taxi, obviously thought we were Shrewsbury fans.

Well they do say Coach One are a bit unwelcoming to anyone who isn't 'one of them'

Archived