IGNORED

Official City V Shrews Thread (2 Official Threads Officially Merged!)

Hartcliffe red

Just sat in the car waiting to go home. Made hard work of a game that should have been 3-4 nill.

Why El-Adb continues to get a game is beyond me. At fault for second and gave away foul after foul.

Midfield trio were very good as was Byran. Fairly quiet game for Baldock and JET had his moments, pearler of a goal.

We'll need to defend much better against better sides but 3 points is 3 points. Onwards and Upwards. COYR

I don't know on that second goal.

I know Flint and Williams were staring at him but he had two men to mark.

He had to leave his to get across to the bye line to charge down the cross he didn't get to.

Who was skinned before that? Was it Elliott?

It was a poor goal to concede but can you lay it at El Abd door?

I do agree he gave away some idiotic fouls for pushes in the back that invited pressure.

Just sat in the car waiting to go home. Made hard work of a game that should have been 3-4 nill.

Why El-Adb continues to get a game is beyond me. At fault for second and gave away foul after foul.

Midfield trio were very good as was Byran. Fairly quiet game for Baldock and JET had his moments, pearler of a goal.

We'll need to defend much better against better sides but 3 points is 3 points. Onwards and Upwards. COYR

'cos to drop El-Bad would be a massive loss of face for SC - not going to happen (sadly)... still it's all about the result :clapping:

Best comment

I was on sporting life and said to my dad "we are up to 17th now"

Fella behind "you see, they'll be on the forum talking about play offs now"

Gotta love this places reputation!

Play offs anyone.

I'll get me coat.

I am sure the bloke formerly called ivan will find some way to criticise JET just to contribute to hounding the guy out the door at seasons end.  :facepalm:

On a positive note that was a seminal win bearing in mind the next two games.. and the confidence will do us no end of good. Clean sheet on tuesday night?.. lets get our first of the season on the road (or there about's) at probably the hardest place to get it. 

All things being equal, going Tues as well, not that far from MK. Put ourselves in a position where a couple of decent results now, and we will be able to see the finish line.

Why the heck do 4 go down in this league anyway? Seems no great logic behind it.

Archived