IGNORED

Official City V Shrews Thread (2 Official Threads Officially Merged!)

Hartcliffe red

I have a confession to make.

About the time JET stopped scoring goals for us, I bought a puppy Jack Russell and named him Jethro, JET for short, I have decided that if the real JET fails to score today, I will in the interests of breaking this curse be phoning the nearest Korean restaurant.

So JET if you don't score today, Jethro get's it, comprende?.

of course I might change his name as an alternative.

:laugh: you coudn't make that up ...

Hmmmm and then he scores lolz

I have a confession to make.

About the time JET stopped scoring goals for us, I bought a puppy Jack Russell and named him Jethro, JET for short, I have decided that if the real JET fails to score today, I will in the interests of breaking this curse be phoning the nearest Korean restaurant.

So JET if you don't score today, Jethro get's it, comprende?.

of course I might change his name as an alternative.

That is scary

:laugh: you coudn't make that up ...

Hmmmm and then he scores lolz

there are some bizarre things happening ,last week i jokingly started a post on saying ' i'll close my eyes and when i open them there had better be a city goal' and Gillett scored whilst i was typing it !

This calls for Mulder and Scully music.

there are some bizarre things happening ,last week i jokingly started a post on saying ' i'll close my eyes and when i open them there had better be a city goal' and Gillett scored whilst i was typing it !

How were you typing the post, if you had your eyes shut..?

:laugh: when ever your on here strange shit happens, granted its normaly odd posts !

Archived