IGNORED

The Official Peterborough Utd V Bristol City Matchday Thread

Arghhhhh... my sneaking feeling came to pass and i reckon we would have won 1-3 had some apparent donkey not have let the whole team down. Very nice to wake up to a superb win against a team many of us justifiably don't like that much!! Very well done lads. 

p.s. pity you missed the City goals then Always-TBM.

Edited by havanatopia

Jesus Christ!

Wouldn't want to be in his dressing when they are having a bad season! They're 6th FFS and a tinpot club.

This is their level, if not lower!

Intrigued by the comment near the end "I know what the reason is but there's nothing I can do about it". Hmm, a man about to walk? Didn't the Coop CEO talk like that?

Also, you see the Ferguson family arrogance nice and clear here. Thinks he can call his team "embarrassing", say they should all be "ashamed", say he's not going to defend any of them, but when asked about Saturday say "I'll pick them up, like I always do". Yeah, right Darren.

I commented to a Steward (one of 50 inside the ground with more outside) there was no Police inside or outside the ground. He replied "They're not needed".

That's a financial saving for the club. How come we can't all do that?

We have been doing that for years!

Depending on the category of fixture. I believe we were one of the first clubs at the time to increase stewarding and have "policeless" matches.

Arghhhhh... my sneaking feeling came to pass and i reckon we would have won 1-3 had some apparent donkey not have let the whole team down. Very nice to wake up to a superb win against a team many of us justifiably don't like that much!! Very well done lads.

p.s. pity you missed the City goals then Always-TBM.

Yeah thanks H ,i have resubscribed to "player " just at the right moment i feel ! At least i can watch the highlights and listen to RB 's peurile commentary with the mute button firmly on ;0)

"I'll pick them up tomorrow, the staff will pick them up tomorrow & then they'll go and make the same mistakes again on Saturday"

How can he manage these players anymore with a statement like that?

It certainly seemed an over-the-top statement to make, especially in light of the fact they are still very much in with a chance of the play-offs.