IGNORED

Current Home & Away Shirts - Available For Just 14.99 Each

kmpowell

Is that website safe or am I going to get ripped off? Because if it is a legitimate website then I would consider buying one!

I've bought many shirts from them over the past few years, without a single problem. This morning I ordered these (a home and an away) for my collection, and they should be here tomorrow or Friday so I'll let you know if I have any probs this time around. :)

Customer advice for anyone interested. I ordered a black away shirt two days ago when I saw this post. Price was exactly as described, discount code worked exactly as described and it has just arrived. Looks fab, totally genuine with Adidas tags on. Smashing. Quite genuine, not sure how they can do it and City can't but there you go. If Anyone is tempted, let me assure you it is not a scam.

Regards

SR

Tempted , thing is I never wear them. I have a few and apart from the odd wind up at a BBQ they never come out, last time I wore a shirt to a game was Mansfield 1987 Wembley , and look how that turned out !

Still tempted though  :P

Customer advice for anyone interested. I ordered a black away shirt two days ago when I saw this post. Price was exactly as described, discount code worked exactly as described and it has just arrived. Looks fab, totally genuine with Adidas tags on. Smashing. Quite genuine, not sure how they can do it and City can't but there you go. If Anyone is tempted, let me assure you it is not a scam.

Regards

SR

City do it more expensive as they can. People will be more than happy to pay 20-30 quid for a shirt. As long as people buy then they will have no problem

Archived